♡ sweet dreams・[g]

-🍑-

as he walks downstairs to the living room, he sees his tired daughter on the couch with the television still on.

he lightly chuckles knowing he was right that she wouldn't be able to stay up past ten o'clock.

"cmon sweetheart, let's get you to bed." he whispers. yawning, she stretches out her arms so he can carry her up to her blue painted room.

grayson tucks her in, adjusting her blankets to make her feel comfortable. she closes her eyes, with a little smile on her face.

he reaches down to kiss her forehead before he turns off lamp.

"daddy, wait." she pleaded. he turned around, giving her a confused look.

"what is it, princess?" he asked. she repositions herself making her turn to the side to look at her father.

"i wove you and mommy." she whispered. he softly chuckled at his daughter.

"we love you too, sweetie. now go sleep, and we will get ice cream tomorrow." he cooed.

her tired eyes lit up quickly at the mention of ice cream. she smiled before pulling the blankets over her and shutting her eyes.

grayson sighed happily, walking to his bedroom. he turned off the lights as now only the light from the lamp was shining. he was extremely exhausted and he was excited to get some sleep.

he jumped onto the kings sized bed, curling up onto his side.

"y/n." he whispered.

"I'm so tired. i just put y/d/n to sleep and i promised her ice cream tomorrow." he added. he laughed at the thought.

he admired the picture on the nightstand. his favorite one, of you and him right before you got married.

a tear slips his eye as he smiles to himself before turning off the remaining light there was in the room.

"goodnight, baby. sweet dreams." he said, closing his eyes. eventually, drifting off to sleep.

-🍑-
srry ur dead in this imagine
all luv to u tho u little cutie