♡ fragile・pt. 2 [e]

part 2 and i cried

-🍑-

i knocked on the door, nervousness flushing throughout my whole body. it's been over a week since ethan and i saw each other.

the door finally opens, "why hello, you must be y/n! i'm lisa, ethan's mom." she greeted. lisa seemed so sweet, i can see where ethan got it from.

"it's nice to meet you, lisa. i came by to hangout with ethan. he said to meet him at his house." i replied.

"oh, well he is upstairs in his room. you can go right up there." she insisted. i nodded to her before walking upstairs to his room.

i opened the door to see ethan at his desk drawing in his sketchbook he brings everywhere. ethan isn't ethan without his sketchbook.

"ethan?" i said. he flinched, shutting the sketchbook as quick as possible.

"y/n, my god you came." he rasped. his eyes had fresh bags under them but he still managed to look adorable.

he stood up from his desk and walked towards me, giving me a big old hug. his hugs were the best thing ever. he smells like flowers on a summers day.

"i missed you." he whispered into my shoulder.

"i missed you too, even though it's been like seven days?" i giggled. he pulled me out of the hug, examining my face with a smile before pushing me back into his arms again.

"okay, ethan let me breathe." i mumbled.

"right, s-sorry." he muttered, scratching the back of his neck. i laughed at his awkwardness. i sat on the edge of his bed, looking around his bedroom.

it was cute, painted yellow with posters hung up all around the room. "is yellow your favorite color?" i asked.

he joined me on the bed, "yeah, i love it. it's so calming and just seems like the most unproblematic color out of all colors." he ranted. i simply agreed with him.

i looked down at my arms to see goosebumps form. it was kind of chilly in his room and ethan noticed i was getting cold.

"here, let me give you something warm to wear." he smiled at me. he walked over to his closet and handed me an oversized champion sweatshirt.

i took off my t-shirt, leaving me in my sports bra. ethan choked on what seemed like just air. "you okay there, bud?" i teased.

"define okay." he joked. i playfully rolled my eyes at him and carried on with putting on his purple sweatshirt.

"thanks, e. oh and bonus since it smells just like you." i exclaimed. he smiled from ear to ear, looking at me watch myself in his mirror.

"keep it, you look so fucking cute in it." he blurted. i turned around and knitted my eyebrows together.

"did ethan dolan just compliment me?" i said in shock, pointing right at my chest.

"indeed i did, and i will keep on doing it." he said. he picked me up from the ground and threw me gently on his bed. he started to tickle me everywhere on my body and i couldn't control my laughter.

"you're so fucking cute. you're so fucking cute. you're so fucking cute!!" he kept on repeated while tickling me.

"stop, i can't breathe!" i laughed, sounding inaudible. he finally stopped, laying down right next to me. we were both panting after that huge tickle attack he surprised me with.

"sorry to ruin the cute little moment but i really need to pee." he whispered in my ear. i tried not to laugh at him.

he ran out of the room in quick speed and i was still giggling at the adorable awkward boy i love so much.

it was silent, i stood up and i looked around once again. my eyes landed at his desk.. and that sketchbook that he was obsessed with.

i didn't want to intrude his privacy but my curiosity was craving what was drawn on those pages.

i open the book and skim through all the pages. i landed on a page that was intriguing.

there was a boy. a boy with dark messy hair by a tree with no leaves at all. the sky was grey and it looked like it was raining.

i flipped to the next page. and, there was the same boy but standing on a wooden stool. the same tree but a rope hanging off of it.

i gasped, quickly turning to the next page to see what was going to happen to this boy.

a girl came into the picture, and the little boy was now smiling. the rope was gone and the tree had bright green leaves on it with the sky  a vibrant blue.

i read the words above it —

I WANTED TO ESCAPE MY PROBLEMS RIGHT THEN AND THERE BUT THAT'S WHEN I REALIZED I WOULD'NT SEE YOU, MY ANGEL EVER AGAIN. SO I LEARNED TO FACE MY DEMONS AND STAY FOREVER.

and as I looked more at the picture which he drew, i noticed that little boy and the little girl was ethan and i.

i smile to myself with a tear slipping down my cheek. good tears. i looked like an idiot but i didn't care. i heard ethan's footsteps and i quickly closed his sketchbook, running back to the edge of the bed.

"i brought snac- oh no baby, you okay?" he asked, worriedly.

"i am now that you're here." i said, he smiled.

-🍑-
my favorite imagine i have eve written..