♡ mr. dolan・[g]

[ 9 ]

it was monday. school. oh how much i hated it with a passion, yet there was one reason why i always looked forward to it. that reason was mr. dolan.

yes, i was a senior and he was twenty two. so all my fantasies were just in my head, along with all the other hopeless teenage girls who felt the same as i did.

it was a chilly day, i put on a sweatshirt and some high waisted leggings that really suited my body and showed off my curves, along with some tasman ugg slippers. [A/N: tasman slippers r legit my favorite omg]

i hurried up to my first class, which was mr. dolan's. he taught chemistry, how ironic.

the bell rang right when i went into the classroom. pants and heavy breaths slipped through my mouth.

"Y/N, you are lucky, made it just in time. now sit!" mr. dolan said.

i wouldn't say i am an amazing student, but i wouldn't say i am a bad kid either.

i was on all the teacher's good sides, i didnt cause trouble and i always followed rules. it's just my grades that aren't so well.

"sorry mr. dolan, won't happen again." i said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

*20 minutes later*

i spaced out, staring at mr. dolan's back while he was writing useless things on the board.

every time he moved his arm up and down, his muscles flexed through his white polo shirt. he was so hot, i bit my lip, sighing.

"hello? ms. Y/L/N? focus! are you even listening to my session?" he pleaded waving the marker in front of my face.

"o-oh uh sorry i spaced out for a second." i replied softly

"spaced out on his dick!" a boy in the back screamed.

everyone started to laugh and i started to get embarrassed. i could see mr. dolan's cheeks turn red and angry.

"alright, alright settle down everyone!" he said rolling his eyes laughing gently.

"Y/N, come see me after class." he said and turned around continuing to write.

the whole room started to fill with ooo's from the annoying kids and i was mad.

"but mr. dolan! i didn't do anything wrong." i pleaded.

"uuh uh! no buts! i said see. me. after. class."

the bell finally rang, which felt like forever. everyone picked up their stuff and walked out talking to their friends. i, on the other hand sat still at my desk.

everyone left and it was silent. i waited for mr. dolan to at least say why i was here but no, nothing.

he got up from his chair and walked to the door, shutting and locking it.
my phone fell from my pocket and dropped to the floor.

i mumbled a couple curse words to myself before bending down and getting it.

i could feel his eyes glued to my ass. (a/n: you are one thicc bih)

"hmhm, y/n, what am i going to do with you, huh?" he said having the biggest smirk across his face.

"mr. dolan, i-i don't know what you mean by that." i replied.

"oh cmon, you know what i mean. you see how i look at you in class."

"what did you just say?" i said with shock.

"i said.. that i want to fuck you right here right now, yes?" he said.

you look up at him. of course you wanted to have sex with him but he was your twenty two year old Chemisty teacher.

"ehh, no thanks. Peace." i said

and with that, you walked out of your 'dentention'

-🍑-
i was too lazy to write
smut so this ending is hilarious