♡ best friends・[g]

so I thought it would be cool if I made
an imagine out of something that actually happened to me, just switching up the names!

-🍑-

i knocked on her door, waiting for it to open so i can get out of this freezing weather. soon enough she opened it, greeting me with a smile.

"hey y/n! took you long enough, come on, everyone is downstairs." talia exclaimed, pulling me to her basement.

i looked down, examining my outfit. leggings, a tight long sleeve and a winter-coat. not so bad i thought to myself. i straightened my hair because i didn't want to show up with curly ass hair.

i finally stepped on the carpet, locking eyes with everyone. i was confused on why y/f/n and i were the only girls.

all the boys said hi to me as i awkwardly sat next to grayson on the bean bag. grayson and i go way, way back. our mothers are very good friends so he used to come over for dinner back in middle school.

he had no clue i liked him. but, i guess it was good like that because we were super close and could tell each other everything.

"did you see the meme i sent you on instagram." grayson said, poking my shoulder.

"uh, no. i didn't." i replied. sending memes to each other were a daily thing.

my dm's with him were just filled with sending each other them back and fourth, it was our thing.

we had the same humor, in fact, we were literally the same people. my friends always teased me saying that i was a female version of him.

"i'll check right now." i said, before opening up instagram. i started to wheeze looking at the meme. (yes, i said wheeze. my laugh isn't even sound, it's wheezing.)

"holy shit, i am going to pee." i said, trying to control my laughter. he joined with me. we were both choking on our air.

"jesus, just date already." isaac yelled at us from across the room. my face turned red due to embarrassment and grayson's did as well.

"we are just friends. now, go back to your ping pong game, isaac." i said

isaac looked at me. he knew i liked grayson and he was trying to help me with him but i didn't want him to.

isaac smirked, he was going to do something. i quickly shook my head, mouthing him a no.

"hey grayson." isaac said walking up to us. grayson turned off his phone, having all his attention on him.

i wanted to run up to isaac and slap him. please don't say anything — I thought to myself.

"do you, uh like waffles?" he asked, looking to grayson and back to me. i could finally breathe again. why did isaac have to torment me like this?

"yeah, i love them bro." grayson laughed, "y/n and i used to make them with our parents when we were younger actually." he added. i smiled at him when he said my name.

"awe, how cute." isaac gushed.

"guys, i'm bored. what do you want to do?" matthew whined. i laughed because i related to him on a spiritual level.

"same, do you guys want to play a game?" grayson asked.

"game? as in video game?" zack asked.

"no. as in like truth or dare or something." he corrected.

"we aren't in 2nd grade, dude." talia argued.

"cmon, it'll be fun." i said. grayson looked at me and did his funny little smile.

"see, at least y/n agrees with me." he said. i blushed, but he luckily didn't notice.

they all groaned but finally agreed, all going in a little circle. i still sat next to grayson on the comfy, blue beanbag.

out of nowhere, his leg would rub against mine  at the weirdest times. but it didn't seem like it was by accident. isaac noticed it as well and he looked at me, smirking.

one by one, we all gave each other dares. it was zack's turn to ask grayson, which he chose dare. 

ears were now listening, hoping it would be something that was involved with me.

"grayson, i dare you.. to make-out with talia." he yelled, laughing. my heart dropped.

isaac's eyes shot up to me, giving me an apologizing look. of course, it wasn't his fault. nor, zack's, he didn't know that i
likes grayson. neither did talia.

grayson turned around, looking at me. like he was waiting for an approval by me? i didn't know why. i just smiled at him and he gave me a confused look in return. what is up with this boy?

i looked down at the floor, not wanting to see the boy i love kiss another girl, even if it was just a dare.

"was it good?" zack asked, my heart clenched, waiting for grayson's response.

"it was alright, i guess." he said, turning his head back to me. again, what the fuck!

it was now isaac's turn to ask me – i chose dare, obviously.

"mmm, i can't really think of any. i guess, i dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with grayson." he exclaimed.

my eyes widened, repeating those words again and again in my head.

"can you pick someone else for me to do it with? grayson is my best friend, i don't think he wou-"

"a dare is a dare, y/n. let's do it, unless you don't want to do it with me." he replied, fake crying.

i shook my head, as we both stood up from the bean bags. we went into the closet that was in the basement. it was pretty small but enough space for him and i.

"well, this sure is cozy." i said, trying to break off the silence.

"you are warm, if you ask me." he teased, rubbing my hands against his.

"y/n?" he whispered.

"mmhm?" i mumbled.

"you do realize that seven minutes in heaven is supposed to be, you know, kissing and other things. while, we are just talking like weirdos." he said. — it was dark in the closet yet i could still hear the nervousness in his raspy voice.

"obviously, we are just best friends. you wouldn't want to ruin our friendship with this useless dare, right?" i asked, i truly did want to hear his answer to my question.

"yes, we are best friends, your correct. you know best friends can like each other more than that, right?" he whispered.

"i guess so. but, no one has feelings for their best friend." i argued.

"well, i do." he said.

-🍑-
sorry, this was bad.
yes, this did happen to me
i cringe ever since.
oh those freshman days..(: