♡ fam・[e]

in which you and your husband,
ethan share a beautiful family.
-🍑-

it was early in the morning, the sun hadn't even woken up. it was still dark outside but you had to wake up your kids for school.

you and ethan had four kids. the oldest was sixteen, caleb. twin boys that were fourteen, grant and sean jr. and, a little girl that was five named camila.

you wanted ethan to get some sleep so you went out of the covers as quiet as possible.
you tip-toed walking towards the hallway.

"baby? where are you going, come back here." ethan whispered with his raspy morning voice. it was the hottest thing ever.

"ethan go back to sleep, i need to take the kids to school." you insisted.

"ugh, forgot it was monday." he replied before sinking his face into the pillow.

you were wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, heading in everyone's room
to wake them up.

it took them five minutes to come downstairs to the kitchen, you handed them all their lunches.

"everyone get in the car, les go les go we don't want to be late!" you yelled cheerfully.

everyone headed to the mini van, sitting in the spots they usually go to. you first dropped off caleb and the twins to their high school.

then, you took camila to her school, she was in first grade so they didn't really care if you were late.

"have fun, sweetie, love you." you yelled through the car window.

"bye mommy, i wuv you!" she said before running off with her friends.

you stayed in the parking lot for just a few seconds, smiling. you sighed, holding onto the steering wheel. you were so happy with your life. you were beyond grateful.

after another good thirty minutes, you arrived at your house. you fiddled the keys, opening up the main door.

you were pretty tired due to all the driving and having to wake up so early. so, you went upstairs and climbed back into ethan and yours' bed.

as you were about to drift to sleep, you hear ethan mumbling something.

"mmmm, your back finally." he said, stretching his arms out.

"baby? are you sleeping." he whined.

"yes I am, I have been driving this whole morning and woke up at 5:30 ethan, and you? been sleeping here by yourself." you said, getting kind of fed up.

his expression softened, looking deep into your eyes.

"you're right. i am sorry baby. i don't think i tell you enough how lucky i am to have you as a wife and a mother to our beautiful kids." he confessed, playing with your hair.

"thank you ethan, i needed that." you said with a tiny smile across your face.

"awe look at that gorgeous smile of yours." he said.

you both started to laugh. little moments like these made you, as well as ethan, truly happy.

out of nowhere, ethan started to attack you with kisses on your neck.

this turned you on. you guys haven't had sex in almost seven months due to having no time.

"e-than." you moaned.

"i haven't heard you moan my name in so long. i forgot how hot it sounded." he teased.

he started to grind on you, slowly taking off your shirt.

"ethan, we can't have sex right now." you said.

"what? why not?" he asked like a little kid who just said no to getting ice cream.

"because the kids." you said.

"ah ah ah, they are at school." he said with a smile, you had no excuses anymore.

"you are right.." you said, smirking.

you both paused for a minute, before going under the covers.

and y'all know what happened next...

-🍑-