♡ you・[e]

-🍑-

you swallowed another drink quickly, smacking it down against the table. your hair was all messy and you didn't even know where your left shoe went.

"yes, keep on going baby!" adam yelled. you shook your head, gulping harshly.

"i can't, I'm about to throw up!" you rasped, covering your mouth. you ran to the nearest bathroom.

you stuck your head in the toilet as you puked. you felt absolutely disgusting as well as regretted listening to your boyfriend to drink that much.

sometimes you think, maybe he does it on purpose. but, no he would never. he loves you, and you love him, right?

"woah y/n, are you okay?" ethan asked running into the bathroom.

"yeah, I'm fine." you assured but soon enough you threw up once again. you wiped your mouth as you looked up to him.

he laughed at you. "how do you still look cute with puke all over you." he said. you smiled at his comment but you knew it was just a little friendly compliment.

"where's adam?" he added.

"i don't know. probably grinding on some other chick." you joked, but apart of you was being serious.

he sighed deeply, "cmon, let's get you into different clothes that doesn't have barf all over it." he teased, picking you up by your arm.

you followed him upstairs to his room, since the party you were at was at his house. he plopped you down on his bed as he walked to his closet to find a shirt for you.

he had such a focused look on his face and you couldn't help but let your mind wander somewhere else and think about him.

"i wish you were my boyfriend." you said. he turned around with a confused look on his face.

"i wish too, I would treat you like the
p-princess you are. but, why do you
say that?" he said.

"i don't know, drunk words are sober thoughts." you admitted.

he looked down, you wonder what he was thinking about. he finally handed you one of his pajama shirts which smelled like him. you thanked him.

you started to take off your shirt, "y/n, what are you doing?" ethan stuttered covering his eyes.

"oh shut up, do you care
that much?" you questioned.

"well, n-no. but, you have a boyfriend and i shouldn't do that to him." he said.

you shrugged your shoulders, proceeding to take off your shirt and putting on ethan's clean one. you put your crazed hair into a high bun, crawling under his covers.

"come lay next to me." you insisted. he blushed, obeying.

as he climbed on the bed next to you, you noticed he kept on looking around the room with a smile on his face.

"i'm curious what your always
thinking about?" you blunted.

"you. i'm thinking about you." he stated.

-🍑-