♡ clingy・[e]

[ 2 ]

you were getting ready, about to go get pizza with your boyfriend, ethan and his brother, grayson.

"c'mon babe! i am starving." ethan pleaded from downstairs.

"yeah babe! c'monnn!" grayson mimicked, laughing.

you quickly put on some light washed jeans and a graphic tee, along with some gucci slippers. (😎I just fucked yo bitch wit sum gucci flip flops)

you applied a tad bit of mascara and grabbed your phone out of the charger. as you were going downstairs, you heard your name come out of ethan's mouth.

"bro i'm serious! y/n is just so fucking clingy at times, like i want me time." ethan said, annoyed.

you stopped at your tracks, and so did your heart. you never knew ethan felt this way towards you. you wouldn't call yourself clingy, just loved your boyfriend with a passion.

"honestly dude shut up, any guy would die to be with her. you should be lucky." grayson replied.

you smiled at grayson's comment. he was your best friend and always knew how to cheer you up.

he secretly had a little crush on you but obviously couldn't do anything about it.

"i know but she's just super clingy all the time, i can't deal with it!" he defended.

overall, you just felt sad. but, you didn't want to argue so you acted like you didn't hear a thing.

"alright, i'm ready! les go." you said cheerfully like nothing happened.

*at restaurant*

you guys decided to sit in a booth. ethan sat down, scooting all the way down and patted the space next to him.

he thought you would sit next him, as he gave you the biggest smile in the world.

"right here baby, next to me!" he said.

you ignored his comment and sat right by grayson. ethan's smile quickly faded and his stomach dropped. the smallest things hurt him the most.

on the other hand, grayson grinned. he knew exactly what you were doing and realized you heard the things ethan said. so, he went along with it.

the whole time, you and grayson were laughing your asses off non stop. making jokes while ethan was across from you just staring straight at you. a frown on his face because he felt left out.

he always wanted to be the reason for your smiles and laughs but today, it was grayson's.

after a good while, all three of you started to head back to ethan and your's house.

ethan drove, while you and grayson were quietly laughing it up in the back seat.

ethan's knuckles turning a white, due to him gripping the stirring wheel so hard. looking at you and grayson having fun through the mirror.

ethan didn't really know what he was feeling, like a mix sadness and jealousy.

the rest of the day, you and grayson watched movies on the couch, having an amazing time. while ethan was upstairs, hearing all the jokes and compliments his brother was giving you.