♡ blind・[e]

i actually kinda like this one
-🍑-

"this is y/n. it's her first day so i would like if you show her around" the front office lady spoke to this random kid she picked from the hallways.

he nodded with a smile before we walked away. he was showing me all around the school which was big.

"oh my gosh I'm so stupid. i didn't even introduce myself. my name's grayson!" he greeted.

i showed him my schedule and we had almost all classes together which i was really happy about since i didn't know anyone here.

the bell rang, which meant it was finally lunch. "let's go to the cafeteria. my brother is there waiting for me." he said.

we walked into the large cafeteria where all the kids were eating lunch with their friend groups.

"before you meet ethan, i just want to inform you that he's not like everyone else. he's blind." he confessed. my eyes widened.

grayson lead me to a table in the corner where i saw the back of a boy with dark hair and a cane next to him.

"and here he is. my twin brother, ethan." grayson exclaimed. i finally got to see his face. ethan's hair was a tad longer than grayson's and he had a red streak in it.

"hey bro. who are you talking to?" ethan asked. grayson introduced me and i awkwardly stood there.

all he did was smile. he was wearing dark sunglasses that i digged. grayson sat down across from ethan.

"come sit." ethan said to me.
i sat next to grayson.

"so, how did you two meet?" ethan questioned. he was touching the table, trying to find his sandwich, which he eventually found and took a bite out of.

"well, today is my first day. and, grayson was nice enough to show me around." i replied.

"you know, i could have been your tour guide if i could actually see." he joked. a little chuckle came from his mouth.

"oh, i'm blind by the way." he teased. i sighed at his sarcastic voice.

i liked how he could make jokes about being blind. it must be so hard for him and he takes it like a champ, which i respect deeply.

"yeah, i figured. but i find it interesting. you're unique. you stand out. i like that." i cooed.

ethan's cheeks turned a pink color as his lip turned into a little smile that he was trying to hide. "you do?" he said in a whispered tone.

"of course!" i said.

ethan then attempted to drink his cup of water but the straw wouldn't go in his mouth.

"here, I'll help you." grayson said. ethan waved his hand at him, shooing him.

"i'm fine. i kind of wanted y/n to." he purred.

i reached from across the table as i put the straw in his mouth. he began to sip the water. "why thank you, y/n." ethan said.

grayson tapped me on the shoulder as i turned to look at him. he leaned in, "i think my brother likes you." he whispered.

"hey, what are you saying? you better not be embarrassing me, grayson. i'm trying to look cool here." he playfully whined. grayson and i both giggled.

"how? he doesn't know what i look like." i replied. grayson turned his head to ethan and quickly looked back at me.

"he doesn't need to know what you look like to like you. and trust me, if he could see you, he would think just like me that you're beautiful." grayson admitted.

"and besides, ethan has never really talked to a girl before." he whispered.

"stop flirting with her." ethan pleaded with a little lip drop. it was adorable, he was adorable.

"you jealous?" grayson said, biting out of his carrot. ethan scratched the back of his neck.

"what? n-no." ethan stuttered.

i awkwardly laughed at them. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom." i said before walking out of the cafeteria.

ethan smiled. "she is beautiful.." he stated.

-🍑-
(: