♡ present・[g]

[ 16 ]

the moon was shining and the stars were twinkling as you pulled up.

you locked your car and walked towards grayson and yours' house. it was so cold, you could see your breathe every time you exhaled.

you grabbed the house key out of your purse
and opened up the door. the smell of cookies filled up the entire house. you smiled as you take your coat off and put your things down on the table.

"mommy, your home!" y/s/n (your son's name) exclaimed after running down the stairs.

he ran straight into your welcoming arms as you picked him up and showered him with kisses.

"hi baby! where's daddy?" you asked.

"he's in the kitchen. we made cookies for ywou." he said with a smile.

you playfully pinched his nose before setting him down. you then walked into the kitchen, seeing grayson. he was so focused on trying to put the cookies out of the oven, it was adorable.

"mmm, smells good in here." you said, sneaking you arms around grayson's waist.

"hi baby, how was work?" he said turning around and giving you a kiss.

"very tiring, but at least I'm with my boys now." you replied.

he could see that work was stressing you out and mentally draining the life out of you. he frowned before pulling you into a big hug.

*30 minutes later*

you were in your bed, on your phone when you hear grayson and y/s/n laughing in the other room. you saw grayson tickling your son on his little bed.

you admired the cuteness by afar, leaning on the door. grayson caught you staring and smiled.

"i know you want to join." he said laughing.

"i would love to. but it's almost 9:30pm, it's time for bed." you replied with a smile.

"but-!" grayson said with puppy eyes.

"not you." you said, playfully rolled your eyes.

y/s/n started giggling and went under the covers.

"when's christmas, mommy?" y/s/n asked.

"in 4 months." you said.

"yay, I'm so excited."

"do you want any present(s) from santa?" grayson asked him.

"mmm, a little sister! pwease pwease pwease." he begged.

"did you hear that mommy? he wants a little sister. i guess we will have to tell Santa that tonight." he said with a smirk.

you lightly slapped his chest and laughed.

"i don't think so.." you admitted.

y/s/n yawned and you knew that it was actually time for him to go to bed.

you turned off his lights and left the door open just a tiny bit. you jumped into grayson and yours' bed, going under the soft covers.

"good night baby, love you." you said before turning off the lamp.

"w-what? no, baby. what happened to talking to 'santa' about that present?" grayson asked like a little kid.

"gray, I'm so tired, i can't ." you replied.

the only light was the moon, peaking through the blinds. grayson put his hands under the blanket, leading them to your stomach.

his hands were cold, but it felt nice. he started softly rubbing circles.

"i can't wait." he whispered before going under the covers, giving kisses all over your stomach.

-🍑-
kinda short, sorry babes.