♡ walgreens・[e]

-🍑-

ethan
another day. another hopeless day. i peek through my blinds to see the sky a dark grey and cloudy. it seemed as whenever it was gloomy out, i felt like it too.

i got up from my bed and decided to take a shower. i always liked taking hot showers in the morning. i don't know why but i did. maybe because i can just close my eyes and drown in my thoughts?

i wanted to stay in for a little longer than i usually do. i felt miserable and the warm water hitting my body felt amazing.

after washing my body and hair, i turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. i got out, wiping the fresh fog from my mirror with my hand, taking a good look at failure. yup, ethan dolan.

i examine my face with some more detail, noticing that i really need to shave but who am i trying to impress? no one.

no girls are interested in me. but who can blame them? i suck, suck at everything in life.

and it's not like i have a job. my parents pay my rent. my phone starts to ring, snapping me out of my thoughts. "hey, grayson." i spoke.

"hey buddy. how's it going?" he said. i heard tons of voices in the background, making me wonder where he was.

"the usual. uh, where are you?" i asked. there was a moment of silence before he started to talk again.

"uhm running errands. listen, why i called you was because mom told me she ordered you more of your medication. so, you need to pick that up tonight." he said.

"alright. tell her i said thank you, bye." i said and he hung up. well, look at how much love i'm getting today..

i quickly put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, climbing back into bed as i put on netflix. i set an alarm at 11:30pm just incase i fall asleep and forget to get my meds.

my eyes start to feel heavy just when the friends intro comes on.

my alarm goes off and i turn it off fast. groaning, i stand up and put on some socks and slides.

i grab my keys and drive to walgreens. i always loved drug stores because i can get literally any snack i want and it has whatever you need.

i walk in, first going to the food aisle and snatching a bag of hot cheetos. the light elevator music echoes through the whole store and i then notice i am the only customer in here.

i go to the pharmacy area and that's when i see a back of a girl. she has y/c/h hair and i suddenly feel nervous to speak.

"h-hello?" i stammered as she turns around from whatever she was doing. she gives me a smile and i almost faint. she was breathtaking.

"oh, hi! sorry, what can i help with you today?" she asked. i feel as if i forgot why i was even here. and why i was talking to this goddess of a girl.

"to, uh.. pick up my medication." i mumbled. she giggled. fuck, that giggle. i would listen to it for hours. she then asked for the name under the medication.

"lisa dolan." i informed. all i saw was her typing on the computer and she clicked something and that's when she gave me a smile.

"ah yes, lisa dolan. antidepressants and anxiolytic?" she said, looking up at me. i nodded.

she walked to the back and i waiting there for a few minutes. i probably looked like a loser, which i am one but do I really need her knowing that?

"here you go, have a nice day!" she smiled, handing me the prescribed medication. she turned onto her heal and I furrowed my eyebrows.

i slowly walked away, closing my eyes as i began to curse at myself.

Ethan, what the fuck! Be a man and talk to her.

"hi, I'm Ethan, what's ur name?" i whisper as i was walking the other direction.
"n-no that's too weird." i shook my head.

"work here often?" i tried again. and then I quickly slapped my forehead. "god, what type of question is that?!" I say to myself.

i quickly breathe in, alright Ethan you got this.

I turn back around, "d-do you like hot cheetos?" I shouted from across the brightly lit store. she looked up at me.

"are you talking to me?" she asked. I really couldn't tell if she was annoyed that i was trying to engage a conversation or she was really that clueless.

"well, I-I, uh n- yes, yes I was!" She was so intimidating.

she giggled a little. "ya, I do. Lime flavored though." She answered. I quickly looked down at the bag I was holding, lime flavored.

I looked back at her and she gave me a smile. I tried to smile back but I never really do so I probably looked like I was constipated.

I began to walk closer to her because she probably thought it was weird I was trying to flirt with her from thirty feet away.

"i'm Ethan." I said. she nodded her head. "Cute name." She said. Well fuck.

"i bet you have a c-cute name too." i stuttered. she looked down at her name tag, holding it a little for me to see better.

"y/n, my name's y/n." she giggled.

"W-wow, I'm sorry. I'm so stupid." I said, shaking my head.

"It's fine, really. If being completely honest with you, i find it very cute." She replied. I looked down, trying to cover my red cheeks.

she was flirting back

-🍑-
haven't posted an imagine in forever!
idrk what this is but I thought it was cute