♡ heartbeat・[g]

mood
-🍑-

as you walked down the sidewalk towards the bus, you heard your name being called from behind you. "y/n, wait up!" grayson yelled, catching up to you.

you both held tightly on your backpack straps, getting onto the bus. "let's sit in the back this time." he said. you slightly nodded.

you scooted all the way down since grayson always loved being in the aisle. the bus driver finally started to drive. all the windows were completely open, letting the fresh air come through with the sun coming perfectly down on the horizon.

"what did you do today, baby?" you asked. he laid down on your chest, smiling to the feeling of your hands sliding through his soft hair.

"the boring stuff. i have like three essays due tomorrow and i'm so stressed, you have no idea." he hummed. you looked down seeing his eyes closed while he was talking. you knew he liked when you played with his hair.

"awe, i'm sorry. is there anything i can do to make you less stressed?" you whispered, slowly gliding your free hand down to his pants.

he quickly got up and re-positioned himself to sit normally. "u-uh, nothing i can think of." he stuttered.

you sighed to yourself. you didn't understand why he was so nervous to do anything intimate with you. you have been dating for over a year and still haven't done anything more than a kiss.

"what about you? what did you do today?" he questioned. he probably didn't even care and just wanted to change the subject – you thought.

"nothing. i did nothing." you mumbled, turning your head to look out the window. grayson's eyebrows furrowed.

"stop." he muttered, pulling you to face him.

"what?" you bluntly said.

"what's wrong, babe?"

"oh, nothing is wrong. everything is perfectly fine. it's not like i'm never horny you know. or, want to just touch my boyfriend in places that shouldn't be said." you ranted.

"it's c-complicated." he blurted.

"that's what they all say. you know, i'm starting to realize how sketchy all of this is. is there someone else? does my body not satisfy you?" you argued. he shook his head vigorously.

"oh my god, no! there is no one but you that i love. and, your body does more than just satisfy me, okay?" he confessed. you smiled to yourself, feeling a wave of relief.

"then what is it?" you desperately said. he huffed, looking down at his converse.

"i'm nervous. i'm a virgin and you know how virgins get when they get turned on. i am so embarrassed to even get a boner around you." he admitted.

you noticed the blush on his cheeks when he told you how he felt. "and i know that i shouldn't be shy around you but damnit y/n, i still get so awkward around you." he added.

"don't be nervous." you purred.

"trust me, i try. but, even sitting this close to you makes me feel this type of way." he said. "look."

he slowly grabbed your hand, guiding it to his chest. you pressed your hand against it while he made you feel his heart beat. it was going insane, faster and faster each second.

"you feel that? just looking at you makes my heart pound so fucking fast and it scares me." he said.

"it scares me to know that someone can love someone so much." he whispered.

-🍑-
tbh iDk what this is