♡ tease・[g]

[ 3 ]

It was a boring day in the Dolan household.

You had agreed to accompany the twins back to Jersey, so you could revisit their parents and spend time with Cameron before she had to go back off to college for the semester.

The problem with that was, everyone was extremely busy today.

Sean got called in for work early this morning due to something crazy happening, Lisa had a couple clients come in and Cameron decided to go out and hang with some friends, leaving you, Grayson and Ethan alone.

Ethan had left about an hour ago to run some errands and Grayson had been on the phone with him ever since, coaching him through what he needed to buy and joking around like two teenage boys do.

It annoyed you that they had just been together and were basically attached at the hip and the one time you two had alone time, Grayson spent it on the phone with his brother.

You walked back into the living room, tapping his shoulder.

He held up his finger as if he was saying, "one minute" and continued joking on the phone with Ethan.

"Gray, seriously? He'll be back in a few more minutes." You whispered and Grayson looked up, giving you a look.

"Yeah dude, grab some of that too."

An annoyed look ran across your face and you sunk to your knees in front of him, drumming your fingers on both of his thighs.

"Wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?" You ask, hopefully catching his attention.

he gave you a look, raising his eyebrows and you get a glint of hopefulness until he goes back to talking, when you wished he would just hang up the damn phone.

"Yeah dude, it's Y/N. She wants me to get off of the phone already."

You hear laughing on the other end and you wished so badly you could reach through the phone and just smack Ethan for laughing at you basically begging your boyfriend for some attention right now.

You keep your eyes on Grayson, getting up slowly and making sure to push your breasts out, leaning over him and smirking.

Leaning forwards you let your lips brush against his neck, taking notice of the way his voice hitches when you do so.

"Yeah man, that sounds good. Pick that up too." Frowning you stood before him now, slowly pulling your tank top over your head and dropping it to the floor next to you.

Grayson's eyes got wide and he reached out to touch but you slapped his hand away, deciding to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Your sweats were next to come off and you were left in a red thong, the exact piece of clothing that always got Grayson horny for you.

Any type of clothing you wore turned him on somehow, but seeing you in red lingerie always struck a nerve in him.

You could hear Ethan laughing on the other end as he asked Gray a question but his eyes were too focused on you to answer.