♡ art class・[e]

[ 14 ]

today is my first art class and i am so excited. i put on some black jeans and a crew neck sweater.

i headed downstairs and walked out of the house, waiting for my mom in the car.

she quickly got in and started to drive.
"i hope there are people my age. i don't really want to be painting with 50 year olds." i joked.

"don't worry. the class i signed you up for are 15-18 year olds." she replied.

"okay, good. i hope i make some friends." i admitted.

"i know you will." she said.

after a good while, we finally arrived at the place. it was pretty big hence was a community center.

"bye y/n. I'll pick you up in an hour. have fun, love you." she yelled through the window.

"love you too." i said before blowing a kiss.

i turned around and walked into the center. it was really modern inside. i headed to the front desk, seeing a lady typing on a computer.

"hi, what are you here for?" she asked nicely.

"hi! um, I'm here for the art class, 1-2[pm]." i replied.

"alright. and, what's your name?" she said.

"y/n y/l/n." i stated.

she started to type on the keyboard and she smiled.

"perfect! it will be on your left. room 207." she said.

"thank you." i replied.

i searched for room 207 and eventually found it. the door was already open, so i walked in.

i saw a few girls that looked a little younger then me already sitting down, and a group of boys on the other side of the room of them.

it was pretty awkward walking in, by myself and a tad late.

my cheeks turned pink due to the fact i was a little embarrassed by all their eyes on me.

"take a seat.. uh." she said before looking at the sheet of paper, "y/n?"

i slightly nodded with a smile and sat down away from all of the other kids in the room.

"hello everyone. my name is karen. i am going to try to learn all your names. so, everyone state your name and how you are."

everyone now turned around, kind of forming a circle.

one by one, everyone was saying their name and age. all the girls seemed very stuck up and cliquey. as well as most of boys, except for one. he said his name was ethan and he's 17.

he was wearing a beanie, that made his wings stick out. it was adorable and i couldn't stop staring at him.

he kept looking at me back. i don't know if he was looking at me in a good way or he just thought i was a huge weirdo at all the times i went back to staring at him.

and his eyes, my gosh. they were beautiful.

a hazel color.

every time he laughed or his friends were whispering things in his ear, he would look down, fiddling with his fingers.

we mostly did free art because it was the first day.

the room was full of voices while i was on the side, painting.

i looked up, seeing all the girls talking and not one thing on their paper.

the boys laughing far from the girls. i saw that ethan was sitting next to them, but he wasn't talking to them.

he was humming to himself while sketching something on a small piece of paper.

he quickly looked up and saw i was staring at him.

he smiled.

he smiled to me.

his white, pearly teeth showing and his eyes squinting just a tad. he had the most cutest smile, i could look at it all day.

i quickly looked down at my paper and started to paint again.

as I was in my own little world, i didn't realize that ethan moved across the room and was now sitting right next to me.

"woohoo, y/n?" he asked poking me.

"holy sh- i didn't even see notice you come over here." i said with my hand over my heart.

he chuckled at my corkiness. he lifted his black framed glasses up higher on his nose and fixed his beanie.

"what i was trying to say before was that you are a really good artist." he said looking down at my work.

"wow, thanks. means a lot ethan." i said.

"how do you know my name?" he said smiling, looking down while playing with his hands.

he seemed to always do this when he was nervous or in a good mood.

"we said our names in the beginning, silly." i said before we both laughed.

"oh ya.. i forgot." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"so, what got you into doing art?" he added, trying to keep the small talk going.

"i just always loved it. when I'm stressed, bored, happy, sad, any mood, i will draw or paint. i love that i can just open up a random notebook and can doodle whatever i want." i admitted.

he looked into my eyes and then down to my lips.

"wow, i feel the same way." he replied.

it was silent for a good moment before we both started to laugh from the awkwardness.

after multiple back to back questions, the class was finally over.

"see you guys next sunday!" karen shouted.

i walked out before everyone else and saw my mom's car.

"wait! y/n, wait!"

i turned around and saw ethan running after me.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"you uh, forgot your bracelet." he said holding up the unknown bracelet.

"oh, that's not mine." i replied shyly.

"ya, I know. i just needed an excuse to talk to you again." he said with his famous smile.

-🍑-
(: