♡ prom・[g]

-🍑-

school finally ended. you walked outside, about to get into your car.

"wait y/n!" grayson yelled, pulling your arm. you were shocked. why was grayson talking to you?

he was the most popular guy in your grade as well the caption of the football team.

while you were just a nerd that was anti-social.
you lifted your glasses up with your free hand.

"what?" you asked.

"I, uh was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me?" he questioned, scratching the back of his neck.

"of course I will!" you exclaimed.

"sick, so i don't really got time to pick you up so i'll see you at prom." he said before walking away.

you were jumping up and down with joy. you couldn't believe grayson asked you out to prom.

*skip to next day, friday*

you walked to your locker with the biggest smile on your face, holding you textbooks close to your chest.

you put all your things inside your locker. closing it, m/g/n and a/m/g/n (another mean girls name) was right in front of you.

their arms were crossed, laughing.
"what's so funny?" you curiously said.

"what's funny is that you think grayson actually asked you to prom." m/g/n confessed.

"what are you talking about?" you replied.

"stupid bitch! grayson only asked you because he was dared to by us." a/m/g/n added.

tears already streamed down your face. you turned around, running into the bathroom. you could hear their fainted laughs still.

you closed the bathroom stall, crying your eyes out. of course it was a dare. you choked on your own cries, realizing grayson didn't even deserve you.

you were going to show Grayson what he was missing out on.

*saturday night*

you were kind of late to prom but you honestly didn't give two shits

you were kind of late to prom but you honestly didn't give two shits. you opened the doors and walked in. everyone turned their heads to look at you.

you felt like you were walking in slow motion and wind blowing through your hair. gasps came from everyone's mouths. they stood still just looking at you walk into the gym.

"damn, y/n you look so good." grayson admitted, smiling.

"awe thanks grayson! you know I think you really deserve something special." you said, fake smiling.

"what is it princess?" he said excited.

"wait a minute." you said before walking and getting a cup of punch.

"this." you said, pouring a cup of punch all over his head.

"what the fuck was that for?" he yelled.

"m/g/n told me they dared to ask me to prom, fuck you grayson!" you stated before walking onto the dance floor.

grayson's brother, ethan went up to you and asked you what was wrong. you explained everything that happened.

"I'm so sorry, y/n. my brother is fucking douche for doing that to you." he said.

"it's alright, even though i don't have a prom date anymore." you shrugged.

"well, I can be your prom date for the rest of the night?" he insisted.

"that would be nice." you cooed, smiling.

grayson stared at you and his brother hitting it off across the room. although it was a dare from the start, he actually did have feelings for you. he was just scared that people would judge him since he likes the nerdy girl.

"there's something I wanted to do for a really long time.." ethan whispered.

"what is it?" you asked. he smirked, pulling you in for a kiss.

grayson's blood boiled, he was full of jealousy.
he wish he could start all over.

-🍑-
I suck at endings