♡ bully・[g]

[ 5 ]

you walked innocently down the school hallway, trying to get to lunch. holding your notebooks closely to your chest.

your eyes looking down, too scared to give anyone eye contact.

you weren't a 'nerd', but you were definitely not 'popular'. you hated that high school was full of labels and groups.

you thought everyone should get along and be friends with whoever they like.

you didn't really have a label, just considered the shy girl who only had a couple of friends that you barely talked to. you weren't always like this though.

in middle school you were different. you had plenty of friends and was known as the outgoing girl. everyone loved you and your personality.

but, when you graduated 8th grade, and moved to high school, everything changed. you suddenly lost all of your friends and with that, your 'popular label'.

you didn't know the reason why, and no one knew as well. it just happened and you learned to deal with it.

sophomore year, two boys from new jersey moved to California, transferring into your school.

of course they suddenly became popular due to their looks and funny personality.

now, you are a hopeless junior who
just minds their own business.

although they looked like nice guys, that's not how you thought of them as. especially grayson. he was your 'bully'.

always tormented you and pushed you around. laughed at you and called you names. you were confused since he only did this to you.

everyone else, he was super sweet and down to earth. you supposed something about you was just not likable.

now, finally sitting at the lunch table by yourself, you peacefully ate a bite of your food.

at this point, you didn't really care that you didn't really have any friends because you liked alone time. but, that quickly stopped when grayson started walking your way.

"well, what do we have here..?" he said looking down at you.

you did not respond because you didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"oh, so now you think you're are so cool? you thought wrong slut!"
and with that, he pushed you to the floor.

your body slammed to the floor causing your food to fall all over you. everyone in the cafeteria noticed and all started to laugh.

your eyes started to tear up as you looked around and saw some people recording you, not even caring about your feelings.

grayson just stood there, standing over you, with no emotion.

you quickly got up and started running to the nearest bathroom, still hearing the obnoxious laughs.

grayson still standing there, breathing heavenly. he didn't mean to go this far. he would always tease you and call you names but he didn't want to actually hurt you.

he saw the pain in your eyes and felt guilty.
grayson had a secret. only he knew of. he liked you. he liked you the moment he layed eyes on you.

when he first moved here, he asked his new friend about you.

*flashback to Grayson's first day*

"hey, uhm jack who's that girl over there?" he said softly

he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"oh.. her? that's just Y/N. stay away from her, she's weird and has like no friends bro!" he laughed

he laughed quietly with jack, he didn't want to seem like he liked her, even though he did.

____

grayson only 'bullied' her so he can keep his popular reputation. in reality, he didn't even like being popular. he honestly didn't know why he kept doing this.

he thought if he kept doing it to her, the strong feelings he had towards Y/N would go away, but they didn't.

in fact, everyday, his feelings would grow stronger and stronger. all he wanted to do was just walk over to her in the back of the room, and kiss her. hug her. cuddle with her. to be able to call her his.

he wanted to not be judged. he wished that all of this would go away and he could just be alone with Y/N.

yet, he couldn't. he did this for too long. he was too late.

-🍑-

part 2? if so, happy or sad? ily guys!