♡ gamer・[e]

i've never seen this type
of imagine before & I
think it's pretty cute
-🍑-

you quickly scurried home. the sun was still shining as you ran down the sidewalk. you finally got to your house, attempting to go to your basement.

"and where do you think you're going?" your mom asked, her hand on her hip.

"just going to the basement." you said.

"what about your homework, i know you have." she argued.

"i'll do it after, I really need to go downstairs, mom!" you replied, lying about doing it later.

you ignored her comments to you and went downstairs, setting up your 2K and your mic.
you saw he was online, waiting for you to come on.

you put your headphones on, sitting on the couch holding your game-control.

"hey! bossassbitch32, you're finally back." he said through your headphones. you smiled, his voice was so soothing and handsome.

"you were waiting for me this whole time, e-tee-wee-tee8?" you teased.

"hey! i told you so many times, i made my account when i was a kid, i hate my username." he laughed.

"do you not go to school?" you asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"no, i do online. so, i play on here all the time. but, i only like playing with you." he said, you can sense he was smirking.

"awe, ethan! but we don't even know each other. and neither do you know what i look like." you argued.

he sighed, "y/n, i know we don't actually know each other in real life, but you make me feel alive. it's weird, I know. but, whenever i am feeling sad or down, i come on here to check if you're online because just hearing your voice gets me in a better mood." he admitted.

"and, even though i don't know what you look like, i bet you're gorgeous. i don't care about looks, i care about what's inside and your personality is perfect, y/n." he added, you were blushing so hard.

"one day ethan, we will meet up, how does that sound?" you said.

"that sounds amazing! i can't wait til that day comes." he said.

"i love you, bossassbitch32." he teased, you laughed.

"and i love you, e-tee-wee-tee8."

"hey, what did i say!" he chuckled.

-🍑-