♡ stepbrother・[g]

[ 23 ]

you were unpacking the last of your boxes, folding your clothes into your brand new dresser.  it was around 9:30pm and you were starting to get hungry. you hear soft knocks upon your bedroom door.

"come in." you stated.

he opens up the door slowly, looking kind of embarrassed.

"oh hey sean!" you said.

"hi y/n. your mom made pasta for dinner. want to join us?" he asked.

you smiled and nodded. you followed him downstairs to the dining room.

you were greeted by your mom and ethan already at the table. you sat next to ethan. sean and your mom were at the opposite heads of the table.

"where's grayson?" your mom questioned.

you bit your lip at just the thought of him. you were deeply attracted to him, even though he was your stepbrother.

"he's in his room. i told him we are eating dinner so i know he will come down soon." sean replied, everyone chuckled. (a/n: food is life.)

as you were eating the food on your plate, you hear footsteps, seeing grayson come from the kitchen. his hair was a hot messy and his t-shirt was see through due to him just getting out of the shower.

his hair wasn't the only thing that was wet.

"sorry i was showering." he said with a apologizing smile.

he sat down on the chair right next to you. you were in a dolan sandwich, in between both ethan and grayson.

"pass the pasta please." grayson asked.

ethan passed it to you, which you passed it to grayson.

"why thank you, y/n." he said, smirking.

your mom, sean, and ethan were all into their little conversations with each other while you just ate your pasta.

you felt a hand creep up your thigh. this caused you to jump up from your seat. everyone quickly snapped their heads to you.

"y/n, you okay?" ethan asked, worriedly.

"oh, uhm y-yeah. my pasta was just really hot." you said laughing.

they went back to their conversations while you looked at grayson with an annoyed face.

"grayson, you can not do that when our parents, and ethan are right next to us!" you screamed-whispered.

"oh cmon, you know i can't stop myself. you look so, so sexy, even in those pajamas." he whispered in your ear.

"and besides, the idea of us getting caught turns me on. ethan knowing i fuck you right next to his room. knowing that he knows you're mine." he added.

your cheeks turned red and felt hot.

"stopp." you said even though you liked it.

his hand went back to your thigh, trailing it's way to your pajama shorts. he moved them to the side, as well as your underwear and started to rub your clit.

you breathing hitched, trying to find air.

"sweetie, what's wrong?" your mom asked.

"i-i am just so tired. dinner was great mom. i'm going to go upstairs." you said scooting your chair back.

"wait! I'll go with you. i am also really tired." he fake yawned and stretched his arms out.

"no silly! finish your pasta." ethan said.

"yeah, grayson you barely touched your food." sean added.

grayson fake smiled at them and slowly went back into his chair. you peeked through the living room, quietly teasing grayson.

"you are going to get it babygirl." he mouthed to you.

you bit your lip, laughing and walking upstairs.

to your parents he was just your stepbrother, but to you, he was more.

-🍑-
*ETERNALLY SCREAMS DADDY*
and that was really cringe srry