♡ talk to me・[e]

i cried fuck
-🍑-

raindrops fell from the dark sky, which landed on your hoodie. you were sitting on the bleachers by yourself watching ethan's football game.

ethan scored the wining touchdown which everyone quickly cheered after, you joining them. everyone started to leave.

you walked down waiting for him by his car. you heard annoying giggles coming closer and closer to you. you looked up to see one of the cheerleaders flirt with ethan.

skinny, blonde, tall, beautiful. you started to become insecure, comparing yourself to this real life version barbie doll.

"wow ethan, you were very impressive on the field. what else could you do, mmm?" she purred, tracing lines on his uncovered arms.

ethan tried pushing her away even though he didn't see you by his car. "courtney, i have a girlfriend." he said.

"i don't see her anywhere, do you?" she teased. she slowly made her hand down to his lower region.

watching this all happen, a tear crawled down your rosey cheek. "cmon ethan, don't you remember the fun times we used to have in the back of your car." she flirted.

"i know courtney, but it's still a no." he stated yet it seemed like he wanted to do those things with her again.

she rolled her eyes as she walked away, blowing him a kiss while she was it. it broke your heart even more. ethan finally came to the car, where he saw you.

"hey baby, sorry for the wait." he rasped, picking you up. you didn't react to his affection.

he put you down as he opened up the car, both of you getting in. he turned on some music and it quickly turned on a sad station.

as he was driving you back to your place, the only thing that could be heard was the soft music playing in the background.

you leaned your head against the window, watching the rain slide down the glass. ethan kept on looking at you; he could tell something was up. a frown came upon his face.

he placed his freehand on your thigh, rubbing it in circles for comfort. yet, it just didn't feel right to you. although he rejected courtney, you still felt betrayed.

"talk to me." he whispered. you ignored his comment. he tried giving you a kiss on the cheek yet you didn't give in.

"I'm sorry." he apologized.

"baby, please." he said now looking at you. as he looked into your eyes, a bright flash shined through the car window. causing both of you to be blinded.

ethan swerved, crashing into the truck that was across from you two. all of a sudden, everything went black.

you woke up, feeling dizzy. you looked to your left, seeing ethan unconscious with blood coming from everywhere possible.

"ethan! ethan, no. please." you screamed.

you started to panic, picking up your cellphone as you dialed 911. tears flushing down your face.

"I'm sorry." you cried out.

you held on to ethan's face, yet no response. you waited for the 911 to answer as you saw your lover sitting in the driver seat, broken.

"come on, wake up, please!"

"talk to me." you shouted.

-🍑-