Chapter 8

Mikey POV

It was 11pm and the girls still weren't back. Rye and Andy were worried sick, thinking the worst, Jack had fallen asleep and Brook was on twitter whilst I edited. Blair was out of town so to speak, and we had the flat to ourselves. Rye tried calling Liv again, I saw by the tick of his jaw it went to voicemail. Rye said "Liv, please call me back, or Andy or one of us. We're worried sick, where are you? Please come back,"

Ending it he laid down on his bunk, all of a sudden Brook's phone went off, he raised a brow as he said "Why are you FaceTiming me and not answering your boyfriend?"

"I don't want to talk to him right now, but Skye and I are fine." Liv said, there was background noise, Brook shook his head "Where are you?"

"You'd be amazed at how far you can get with Skye driving, we're...Skye! Where are we?" Liv yelled.

There was a mumble and Liv said "We're in an abandoned building, back in our home town."

"Why would Skye take you back to your home town?" Brook asked confused.

Liv said quietly "That, is none of your concern Brooklyn. We'll be back tomorrow, take care of the boys for us. Night,"

"Wait," Brook said quickly, "is Skye ok?"

Liv chuckled "No, but we're facing this storm together me and her. Sometimes Brook you boys can't come on every journey with us, and vice versa."

"Andy?" Skye's voice came through and we were all listening, Andy's eyes widened as he said "Skye? What's wrong?"

"She's gone," Liv sighed, "sorry Fovvs, I think she just wanted to hear your voice."

"But you don't want to hear Rye's?" Brook asked confused.

Liv chuckled "I have his voice memorised Brook, I'd rather not hear his voice because then I'd miss him even more. Now nanight,"

"Night Liv," Brook said hanging up.

Rye sighed "I wonder what they're up to."

"I don't know," Andy frowned, "I hope they're ok."

Jack mumbled "They're big girls Andy, they'll be fine."

*~*~*

It was 1pm when the flat door opened, all of us had been up since 10am, Liv came in she looked fine maybe tired but fine. Rye nearly fell off his bunk to go and hug her, she chuckled "I'm fine Rye,"

"Please don't do that again," Rye said seriously, Liv met his gaze and kissing his cheek she said "Skye was driving, and where she goes I'll follow because I'm not leaving her. That's why Rye,"

"Where is Skye?" Andy asked worried.

Liv smiled "She dropped me off and went back to the flat, which is where I'm heading."

"We'll come," I said and sure enough we did. Going into their flat we were hit with music, the radio and Liv pursed her lips at the sight of Skye on the floor with a notebook covering her face.

Rye said "Skye are you alright?"

"My brain hurts," was the muffled response, taking the notebook off her face she scrambled upright and switched stations. Andy looked at Liv "She's hurting over something,"

"We went to her house," Liv replied softly, "I think it was what she needed but it just brought everything into the picture for me. I rarely went to her house, she always came to mine, and now having been in there I see why. It hasn't been cleaned properly or redecorated since they died...and there's glass shards in some places and writing on the wall."