Chapter 10

Liv POV

Rolling over in my bed, I realise someone's got his arms round me, opening my eyes I turned and saw Rye mumble "Its me babe, I missed you,"

"Jesus Rye," I breathed sagging in relief I snuggled up to him, my back against his front. I stilled when I felt him kiss my neck and one of his hands moved slowly up my side, under my top. Rye said sleepily "You ok with this?"

"Sure," I breathed.

He began running his fingers lightly over my skin, the side, my stomach, causing me to press up against him. Pressing butterfly kisses over my neck, he pulled my tops neckline to kiss over my collarbone. I moaned "Ryeeee please."

"Please what?" he asked, sucking hard on my neck I moved my neck to give him more access.

There was a loud cough, causing us to turn and see Skye glaring at us "I'm all for cuddling, a few kisses and a mini make out...but THAT was heading towards lets rip each others clothes off and tease the hell out of each other."

"Go to Andy," Rye shrugged he was about to start again when Brook and Mikey came in, Mikey raised a brow "Skye did we just save you?"

"Yes you did," she smiled.

Mikey chuckled "C'mon, we have to go down for sound check and everything,"

"Awesome," I groaned rolling out of bed, Skye snickered and made no move to get up. I glared at her "Get up."

"Nope." she smirked.

And my eyes widened when Kal and Alec appeared and Alec took the duvet off her, Kal threw her over his shoulder. She yelped "I'm not a toy put me down!"

"Sorry Taylor," Kal laughed, "but you went to bed after last night in your clothes, so you get to come down and help us."

"Help you with what?" Skye asked, as he put her down, Kal smirked "We're tag teaming Harvey, Cole and Sam. Water fight."

Skye smirked "I'm in,"

"Seriously?" I sighed, she looked at me. When Alec yelled "Sam where are you going?"

"Anywhere but where Cole and Harv are, they're turning on me." he laughed coming into our room.

Skye scowled "Mine and Liv's room is not base."

"Elsie," Cole smirked leaning against the door frame. Hold up! ELSIE?! He's using her middle name? He pointed the water gun at her and smirked "Hope you don't mind getting wet."

"Don't you dare." Skye growled.

Andy and Jack had since pushed by to come see it all unfold, Andy for his part watched emotionless, oh he drenched her. Her hair was soaking, top, everything. Kal tapped her shoulder and said "You can use mine Taylor."

"Kal," she growled, "cover me bud."

Alec laughed and Cole screamed bloody murder as the three of them took off after him. I sighed "Well she had some spare time last night,"

"She wasn't here when I came in, which was at 11pm," Rye replied.

Andy said "At least she's breaking the ice with them."

"Yeah," Mikey said, "something we haven't done yet."

*~*~*

We were down finally in the venue, I'd gone over with the boys, arriving we saw Harvey doing his sound check. Skye was on Kal's back, Cole on Sam's leaving Alec to referee whatever they'd decided to do. Coming over we heard Alec say "Seriously guys, Cole you'll lose."