Chapter 31

Demi POV

Whilst they played the boys song I noticed that the boys looked rather emotional, listening to it, nudging Jack I whispered "Why are you all so emotional? Well like those 4 in particular."

"Cause they've known those two for nearly 4 years," Jack smiled, "and plus its almost like the girls are singing it to Rye and Andy."

Liv chuckled as the song came to an end, Eddie asked "How long are you staying?"

"A while," Liv smiled.

Eddie looked at Skye "Can you tell me a story?"

"Another thing," Sherry smiled as she came and sat over with us and Kat, "Eddie's obsessed with Liv and Skye's stories from their childhood. He loves listening to them,"

"Kinda cute." I smiled resting my head on Jack's shoulder, Sherry chuckled "Yeah, it is."

Liv raised a brow "Depends what story you want us to tell you, considering we have other company."

"That doesn't matter, the story of you making Skye plan her wedding." Eddie grinned.

Skye nearly choked on her drink and Liv groaned flopping onto the floor "But Eddie..."

"Please! Its my favourite," Eddie grinned.

Liv sighed "We were 15."

"No you were 17," Eddie said automatically, meaning he's heard this story before.

Skye said dryly "I was forced into that,"

"But it was after you met Rye and Andy." Eddie laughed and he was clearly doing this on purpose.

Liv snickered "How about we tell a different one?"

"Umm..." Eddie frowned, "Prom."

Skye groaned "You're killing me here bud,"

"Saaaaame." Liv whined face planting on the carpet.

Sherry laughed "You only don't want to tell it cause Andy and Rye are here."

"However did you guess," Liv pouted looking up at Eddie who smiled "Please. Its great, tell the story of you two getting ready, and going to Prom. Besides...Skye and Benj were Prom King and Queen."

Skye flushed red and Liv started laughing "One of your finer moments Taylor."

"Please shut up Liv," Skye mumbled.

Sherry chuckled "C'mon you two, spit out this story."

"Yeah," Theo laughed, "and make sure to tell us about the kissing."

Skye glowered at Theo as did Liv. Susie said "Girls,"

"Fine." Liv huffed.

5 years ago...

Skye POV

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my hair had been tightly curled, and my dress was on already, I looked like me. But also not like me. The door opened to my room in Liv's house, Susie stood there "Skye...you look stunning."

"Thanks Susie." I smiled, "I feel weird."

"Skye? The boys are..." Liv stopped her eyes wide "Hot damn, you upstaged me chica."

I flushed and pulled at the skirt of my dress "Yeah I like pattern, and colours."

"Your make up," Liv smirked, "hot damn. Benj won't be able to take his eyes off of you."