Chapter 13

Liv POV

Andy looked terrified bless him, then again I wasn't even sure if Skye was ready to give him a chance, Mikey said "It'll be fine Andy."

"Will it?" Andy asked, "she can't even look at me without glaring Mikey,"

The door opened, Demi and Skye came in talking quietly, I asked "How was the walk?"

"Decent," Skye replied looking at me.

Demi nudged her "C'mon I want to hear about this guy you dated when you were 17,"

"Why?" Skye chuckled, "he wasn't anything special."

Demi raised a brow and Skye mumbled something then disappeared, I glanced at Demi confused "What was that?"

"Her ex's weren't anything special, we've spent most of that walking dissecting them all, for her to come to that conclusion." Demi laughed a sparkle in her eyes.

My eyes widened "Are you telling me she's not admitted that Andy isn't special?"

"Yeah, meaning to her, he still is special and it also means she probably still loves him." Demi said, "trouble is she's not getting those words he said to her out of her head at the moment."

There was a ping on everyone's phone opening it I stared, there was a photo posted by this girl who was also on this tour now, but she was in the photo with just Andy. He was laughing at something and she was staring adoringly at him, Andy for his part was staring at his phone in shock.

"Piece of work," Mikey muttered, "she's been chasing Andy since the first day she joined."

Demi frowned "Where's Skye?"

I sighed "Upstairs."

"She was in the k-" Brook began only to stop as there was a bang, another bang and a scream.

Demi chuckled "Something tells me she's seeing a mixture of red and green."

"Yeah," I sighed, I yelled "SKYE DOLL COME DOWN ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"

There was silence. Mikey moved to get up when Skye reappeared and said coldly "Its not like it matter Liv, we're not together anymore, he can do what he wants."

"Skye," Demi said, "it clearly does matter otherwise you wouldn't have lost it."

Skye said neutrally "I had a flashback."

"Bullshit." Demi said, I stared at Demi in shock, we all were.

Skye growled "So what if I lost my shit it doesn't matter Demi! None of it matters, I don't matter to him anymore so why don't we just drop it."

"Skye get back here!" Demi growled chasing her, Andy was leaning on Rye who said "It'll be ok...eventually."

My eyes widened when I saw the tears silently fall, Mikey said "You didn't realise how much you hurt her, did you?"

He shook his head, Skye reappeared but grabbed her bag and jacket, Demi blocked the doorway "You're not leaving."

"You can't trap me here." Skye hissed eyes flashing.

Demi sighed "Is there something else aside from just Andy that's making you act like this?"

"No." Skye said but she hesitated, Demi stared at her "Skye?"

I said "Skye c'mon talk to us."

She was frozen staring at Andy, who was quite obviously crying, Rye glanced at Skye and said quietly "Skye c'mon, we need to try and understand...Skye?"