Chapter 18

Liv POV

"JACK STOP!" Demi yelled, we were at the park a month later and Jack had resorted to annoying Demi in order to get her attention. Rye, Andy and I were sat on the grassy hill watching amused.

Andy said "She's clueless,"

"Yep," Rye laughed, "I mean isn't it obvious he has the hots for her?"

Mikey appeared and lay on the floor "I'm so done. Those two need to just get together already."

Currently Jack was chasing her round attempting to tickle her, Brook was watching amused and vlogging at the same time. Demi shrieked as he tackled her to the ground and they were rolling over and over, I said "Didn't they like nearly kiss at one time though?"

"Oh yeah," Rye nodded, "hmmm well I vote we stay out of it."

"I second that," Andy added.

Mikey rolled over to stare at the sky, and said "I wonder what she's up to."

"Skye?" Andy asked smiling.

Mikey nodded "Sometimes I'll be making tea and catch myself wondering what she's up to, or you and Demi will come in and she's not there. Its so weird,"

"Its weird at the flat too, Astra misses her a lot too," I admitted.

Demi and Jack stopped being idiots on the floor suddenly as five familiar figures appeared, Blair with the girls. We all stared, Blair chuckled "I think you aced at shocking them."

"Yeah well," Maddie laughed, "we're special like that,"

Skye peered at Demi and Jack "Are you two dating?"

"No." they yelled then went red.

Kat snorted "Reminds me of two others,"

"Who?" Meg asked snickering as Skye shot them a dirty look "Yeah hilarious,"

"Oh come on you and Andy always flirted." Meg laughed.

Skye snickered "Fun fact we kissed when he was ill,"

"Shut up!" Maddie yelled and Skye shrieked as Maddie began hitting her and shaking her "You and Andy kissed when you were still friends?"

"He asked me," Skye defended.

Andy seemed rather calm at this revelation. Blair laughed "Girls come on, behave."

"Sorry dad," Skye snickered, Blair looked at her "You know I actually missed that."

Skye smirked "You got us for a week, then we're back,"

"Why are you here?" I asked, "like I'm happy and all but..."

Meg glanced at Demi "We came to talk to Demi,"

"What all four of you?" I asked confused.

Maddie grinned "She's one of us isn't she?"

"Well I guess yeah..." I trailed off, Kat shrugged "Then its time for the talk."

I rolled my eyes "We're not some elite group."

"Actually we are," Skye laughed, "the tattoos."

I laughed "Good point,"

Demi was looking at Maddie, Meg and Kat warily, Kat smiled "We won't bite hun, we just want to talk. And maybe we can help you whilst we're over in America,"

"What do you-" Demi began then froze staring at Skye, "my past."

Skye winced at the coldness in her tone "Don't shut us out yet...all of us have our own story to tell you. Even Livia, but hers is a different one. Liv's is how she managed to save me from myself time after time, hers is the story of unwavering loyalty and what family should be."