Chapter 19

Demi POV

I'd been in LA for just over 2 months and currently Maddie and Skye were getting drunk, Meg was shopping online and Kat was reading and rolling her eyes...not sure if it was at the book or the pair of dorks sat on the floor. But with the girls I felt safe, I felt at home almost, I could trust them. Something I hadn't been able to do in a long time.

"You know I can't believe you're still with Andy, like how?" Maddie slurred sipping more vodka.

Skye shrugged as she sipped some wine and said slightly slurring "I love him."

"Yeah but like...don't you ever get frustrated?" Maddie slurred then started giggling.

Meg and Kat exchanged an amused look, I said "What?"

"Oh nothing Demi just try not to run for your bedroom as they discuss their sex lives...again." Kat added laughing as I pulled a face.

You'd be shocked at how often those two dorks talked about sex, then again there was nothing wrong with being open, it was just weird cause Skye was talking about her sex life with Andy. And like some stuff I can't unheard...no matter how much I try.

"Why would I get frustrated?" Skye frowned in confusion.

Maddie slurred stumbling to her feet "Well its not like you two can just fuck each other when you need a release. Cause Liv and the boys are always around or Blair and now Demi."

"Plus," Maddie added as she flopped onto a chair "the walls in your flat are so thin, like they'd totally hear you two. Cause I bet neither of you are quiet,"

Skye was smirking wickedly "Well I mean there have been times we've gone back to the flat early...but we're fine usually. Like kissing is more than enough, cause damn his tongue is magic."

I heard snickers and turned to see Meg had the TV on with Skye up, Liv and the boys were watching?! I shook my head, not entirely shocked, Maddie frowned "Skye..."

"Hmm?" Skye said turning saw the screen and sighed "Meg."

"It wasn't me." Meg and Kat said at the same time.

Maddie rolled her eyes "Either way, who cares we're too drunk to give a shit,"

"Very true." Skye laughed.

Maddie it seems was drunker than usual as she decided to pin Skye to the floor and I couldn't tell which was weirder, watching them talk about their sex lives or watching those two flirt. Ironically they have to be drunk to flirt and make out. Liv said "Well boys you may owe me, if Mads kisses her."

Andy rolled his eyes "Its funny how they have to be drunk to do this,"

"Is it?" Kat said softly.

Andy glanced at her "It doesn't bother me Kat, Skye loves me, and honestly she's curious as long as its only with Maddie I'm fine."

I smirked as I saw Rye move from his bunk to ruffle Andy's hair "Aren't you generous?"

"Shut up Rye," Andy laughed flushing slightly.

Meg winked at Kat "Oi, oi drunk and totally inappropriate."

"MADDIE!" Kat yelled, the guys couldn't see what Maddie was doing. Looking I choked on my diet coke, Skye already had a bruise forming on her neck.

Maddie leaned back and smiled lazily "What? Its just a hickey. Skye get up,"

"My legs aren't working," Skey grumbled, "you know you suck at giving hickeys."

Maddie sniffed "I do not."

"Compared to Andy you do," Skye retorted rolling over she snagged the wine bottle and sat cross legged and drank.