Chapter 26

Ollie POV

Staring at the photo I smiled, remembering all the good times we had, she really hasn't changed. Of course to get to her, we're going to need to deal with her loyal best mate, a pain really.

"Ollie?"

Turning I smirked "Kyle, Benj so lovely of you to join me in this...place."

"What do you want?" Benj growled sitting down.

Glancing between them I knew, that they'd be perfect in bringing Skye back home to me, after all they have shared history as for Liv, Kyle was more than capable at keeping her occupied. Looking down at my glass I chuckled "I want her back, she belongs to me Benj, and I know about your little romance with my girl. So if you want to keep breathing and not be hospital...you'll make sure her and her pathetic boyfriend break up. And she comes running to me."

"Are you insane?" Kyle snapped, "come on Benj lets go."

They got up to leave and I said "Now boys don't forget, I know where you both live, and I know where she lives."

"No Ollie." Benj scowled, "you hurt Skye, she's happy with someone else, leave her be."

They slammed the door on the way out, grabbing my phone I said "Deal with them."

Muffled screams, leaning back into my chair I stared at the pictures I'd found of them with these boys. Trailing a finger over Skye's face I chuckled "Soon you'll be at my side, where you belong...but for now sweet dreams."

Mikey POV

Blair was here pacing "How long have they been out?"

"2 hours," Kat said glancing at Mads who was now asleep, Ali had since left.

Blair sighed "We need to ring someone, they..."

"Turn the damn lights off," Liv rasped shifting from the sofa, she glanced at Skye who was still out.

Kat said "Liv, this wasn't an accident."

"Skye?" Liv croaked, getting up she went over to Skye and tapped her face "Doll wake up, he's here. We're not safe,"

Skye grabbed Liv's hand eyes opening "Benj...Kyle."

"Shit." Liv swore and grabbing her phone she rang them, no reply.

Skye shuddered "I do not like being drugged."

"First time," Liv frowned, "and I hope it doesn't happen again...why are you looking at me like that?"

Skye said "He only drugged you to neutralise a threat Liv..."

"Skye stop that line of thought, Benj and Kyle, we have a problem." Liv groaned standing up she was unsteady on her feet still.

Skye went to stand but ended up falling back down and she hissed in pain clutching her stomach, Liv narrowed her eyes "Skye?"

"Its nothing," Skye muttered looking away.

Liv raised a brow and lifting Skye's top up we saw there was a burn mark on her side.

"How?" Meg said stunned.

Liv tilted her head to the side and lifting hers she had one to match, Skye said softly "Marked..."

"Did he mark you before?" Liv asked softly.

Skye scowled "I had a permanent hickey as a mark,"

"Great." Liv sighed, "Blair what?"

"You two aren't even freaking out," he said, "Skye your ex drugged you both, burned you somehow before you left the club and you're totally chill."