Chapter 9

Liv POV

First day in America on this crazy tour that would take two months, on the bus there was me, Skye, the boys, Harvey and these other guys, Kallum, Alec, Sam and Cole making another band. Currently the boys were all getting to know each other and were being rather loud about it.

Alec laughed "Oh that's awesome,"

"Yeah," Rye laughed, Harvey said "So do you guys write your own stuff?"

"Cole is the writer, we can't write the songs but do give him ideas," Sam smiled.

I was sat on the opposite side to Skye who was leaning against the window editing, pulling my phone out I plugged in some music and let the lyrics take me away.

Mikey POV

Kal said "So the girls are rather quiet."

"You're rather loud." Liv snorted looking down at us "I can hear you over my music,"

Kal raised a brow "And Skye?"

"Skye's busy," Liv laughed getting up she came down and sat at the back in the middle of Rye and Andy.

Alec asked "You left her on her own?"

"She's a bookworm," Liv laughed, "she'll live."

Andy asked "Is she reading?"

"Editing." Liv replied.

Cole raised a brow "Are you and Rye dating?"

"Yeah," Liv replied looking at him, "and Skye is dating Andy."

Cole smiled faintly "Figures, you two would be dating already."

"Did you honestly expect to get a girl out of this?" Kal laughed.

Cole shrugged "Doesn't hurt."

Skye appeared from nowhere and promptly sat on Liv who peered round her "Why are you not sat on Andy."

"You left, Andy was already back here." Skye shrugged.

Liv groaned "Ok I'm sorry, what do you want?"

"Do you have my camera?" Skye asked.

Liv frowned "Check my bag on my seat."

"I did," Skye said.

Liv rolled her eyes "Well you're the one who loses things."

Skye snorted getting up she said "Well you have a nice seat with your boyfriend, whilst I search for my camera you said you'd already packed."

"You could have moved it." Liv said hiding behind Rye when Skye glared at her.

Grabbing my bag I passed Skye her camera "Wrong bag."

"Life saver Cobban," she chuckled kissing my cheek she disappeared down to the middle of the bus.

Kal raised a brow "You let your girlfriend kiss your bandmates?"

"She didn't exactly snog him," Andy laughed, "besides we've known them since the start,"

Liv's phone rang she answered without checking the caller ID "Hello?"

"Can you get your ass down here please," Skye said, I laughed, as did the others.

Liv sighed "Why?"

"Erm because I asked nicely." Skye said in a 'duh' voice.

Liv snorted "Come make me girlfriend."