Chapter 41

Rye POV

It was the 2 days before our families were due down, us boys were in the lounge playing X Box, well I mean Andy and Mikey were. Brook and Jack were doing a Live.ly and I was watching the game. It was 2pm and we hadn't seen the girls all day, they were gone when we woke. Like Liv wasn't in bed next to me, and Skye wasn't next to Andy. The door opened, glancing over I chuckled seeing Demi she smiled "Hey,"

"Hey yourself," I chuckled, "your boy and Brook are doing Live.ly."

Nodding she sat with me on the sofa, a thought occurred to me, if anyone knew where they'd gone off to it'd be Demi. I asked "I don't suppose you know where Liv and Skye went?"

Demi glanced at me smirking "No clue. I know they went out with Kat and Mads. Megs flown back to LA to be with her family..."

"Demi?" Andy said glancing at Demi who shrugged "Sorry Andy."

He narrowed his eyes on her just as Mikey scored, groaning it meant Mikey had won, Brook and Jack ended their Live.ly. Jack glanced at Demi "Rye said when he woke up Liv wasn't there, that was half 9."

"I woke up at 6 then went back to sleep," Andy said, "I thought she was downstairs or something."

Out of nowhere I got attacked by two kids, grinning I hugged them back "Sammie, Shaun what are you doing here?"

"We got here early..." Sammie grinned at me glancing over Liv was stood there watching me, Shaun asked "Where's Skye and Lisa?"

Andy stilled at the mention of his mum, and then Lisa walked in Andy smiled going over to her "Hey mum."

"Look at you," she grinned.

Liv yelled "OI SKYE WHATCHA DOING?"

Skye replied "TRYING TO FIND MY NOTEBOOK...ANDY DID YOU NICK MY NOTEBOOK?!"

Lisa glanced at her son who was flushing slightly, Skye came down staring at him, he said "I did but I put it back on your bedside table."

"But its not there." Skye whined.

Liv rolled her eyes "It'll be in your room somewhere, now come along, we have to organise ourselves."

"Organise ourselves?" Skye mumbled, Liv sighed "For god sake doll, did you have caffeine this morning?"

Skye shot her a glare "No. And that's because you decided to wake me up at 4am,"

"What? We needed to make good time to get this lot down here, early." Liv smiled innocently.

Skye huffed "Demi up come on,"

"I just got here." Demi whined sat next to me still.

Liv giggled "We know, Mads and Kat are leaving in an hour for their flight."

"When will they be back?" Demi asked standing up now, Liv said quietly "Not until March...they're going back to Oz for a while with Kat's family."

Demi said "But I don't wanna stay in the flat by myself."

"Why?" Liv asked amused.

Demi turned to Skye who raised a brow "I'm not moving in their with your permanently, you'll drive me crazy. But Liv and I will come and stay with you for a bit,"

"Thanks." Demi smiled.

Liv pouted "I didn't agree to that..."

"Payback for making me get up early," Skye smirked, the door opened "Oooo people."

Liv sighed "Mads,"

"What?" Maddie laughed coming in, my brothers just watched her. My parents had sat down where Jack and Brook been, as Brook was with Mikey and Andy and Jack was next to me now.