Chapter 34

Andy POV

Stretching I realised that I was in bed with Skye, and she'd actually stayed in bed for once, and that she'd clearly been up through the night. As part of the room was covered in notebooks and bits of paper. Kissing her cheek I whispered "Morning,"

"Hmmm," she mumbled turning slightly, chuckling I kissed her sweet spot sucking lightly, I ran my hand across her stomach under her top. She said groggily "Andy, what?"

"I'm bored." I chuckled nuzzling the crook of her neck, she laced her fingers with mine and said softly "What's the time?"

"Erm..." reaching across her for my phone I said "It's half 8."

She groaned and nestled into me "Go back to sleep."

"Too awake now." I grinned kissing her cheek again I said "Thank you."

She turned and propping herself up with her elbow she looked at me blearily "For what?"

"For this. For you and Liv being in our lives, for doing this for us." I smiled.

She chuckled and curled up next to me "We did it for ourselves too, as we like spending time with you all. That and it was getting kinda cramped in the bunk beds."

"Yeah," I laughed hugging her as she rested her head on my chest.

"Skye," I whispered running a hand through her hair, she looked up at me "Yeah?"

I said quietly "Promise me you won't leave,"

"Huh?" she said and then she lying on top of me, nothing sexual about it, as she stared into my eyes "Where's this coming from?"

"Just you know...when the band gets famous, hopefully. I want you to know to not leave, even when it gets bad. Cause I want this," I frowned slightly, knowing already that for Skye, Liv and Demi it would be far from easy.

Smiling she kissed me, her hands tangled in my hair, my arms round her waist. Pulling away she smiled at me "When you say you want this..."

"I mean," I laughed tickling her slightly causing her to giggle and squirm against me, "I want you with me through it all, the good and the bad. I can't see a life without you in it...or without Liv in it." She smiled at me "Softie."

Liv POV

I felt someone kiss my neck and shoulder, opening my eyes I saw Rye smirking at me "Hi."

"Hi yourself," I mumbled burrowing closer to him, he chuckled "Thank you for doing this, you and Skye are amazing."

Rolling my eyes I muttered "Yeah well, so are you boys. Now let me sleep."

"Its 9am," he grinned, "I thought maybe..."

I looked up at him "You want a make out session? Now?"

"Sure," he smiled, "I mean we've not seen you girls for like a month. And for me that's a month of cuddles, kisses and seeing you I've missed. So I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"...what happens when I need to shower." I frowned, "cause you're not coming in with me."

"Awww," he whined pulling out that adorable innocent look of his, he chuckled "Do you think Skye and Andy have?"

"Have what? Shared a shower?" I chuckled, "I don't know maybe. Not counting the one in that live.ly. Oh that was gold."

Rye chuckled and he moved some hair from my face, his hand cupped my face, my breathing hitched at the intensity of his gaze and then he pressed his lips on mine. I tangled my hands in his hair pulling him closer to me, running my tongue along his bottom lip I pressed myself closer to him, Rye pulled me so I was sprawled on top of him as we continued kissing. Breathing in sharply when I felt his hand ghost over my side, he chuckled pulling back slightly "You ok there Liv?"