Chapter 17

Brook POV

We were at the hospital, and coming in Liv and Demi at our sides, Liv rushed forwards to a woman who was in her early 40's. Blonde hair like Liv, Sherry was leaning against the wall watching everything go down, Liv said "Ma where's Skye?"

"Toilet," Susie said, Sherry rolled her eyes "Geez I wonder why, you know she hates hospitals ma."

Susie chuckled "She'll be fine,"

Liv looked up at her mum "So..."

"Don't sweetie, its my choice, and I'm not sure yet. Oh look at you pet, you look ill." Susie clucked, Skye appeared looking pale and ill she said "I hate hospitals."

"Same actually," Demi mumbled.

Skye winced "Susie I'm sorry I love you but not enough to stay here...I can't."

"Its ok, here, take the house key, we'll meet you back there." Susie smiled passing Skye the house key, Demi walked with her outside.

"Ma...I want wants best for you," Liv sighed, Susie glanced at her "The cancers spreading pet, I don't know if the treatment will be able to do anything anymore."

Liv looked at her and said quietly "Then why are we still here?"

"...Theo." Sherry sighed, "we didn't mention it to Skye cause well..."

Liv chuckled "What's our brother got to do with this?"

"We're waiting for him still," Sherry smiled, "he's flying in from Europe,"

Liv's eyes widened "Seriously?"

"Wait you have an older brother?" Rye said shocked.

Liv giggled "Yeah Theo, he's a laugh, also he and Skye had a thing I think,"

"C'mon, he's outside," Susie smiled.

Leaving we saw the guy, blonde hair as well he grinned and Liv and Sherry tackled him in a hug. Sherry grinned "Skye's here you know,"

"I realised, I mean she and Liv are inseparable," he grinned he looked over at us and nodded in acknowledgement.

We all saw a bike stop dead, Demi took of her helmet and yelled "SKYE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Skye as it seemed was running straight to Theo, who barely caught her, laughing he held onto her "Squirt, how's life been treating you?"

"Better," Skye grinned, "what are you doing here?"

He chuckled ruffling her hair "Ma wanted me back for Sherry, after all dad's stressed enough as it is."

"True," Skye nodded.

Liv coughed "Theo, Skye's also dating."

"LIV!" Skye and Theo yelled both going red, which was interesting.

Sherry cackled "Look at you two, honestly I would love to know what happened on your birthday bro,"

"Drop is Sherry," Theo sighed shaking his head, "honestly you two."

"Oh c'mon you two were like all anyone could talk about at school, were they together or just hooking up. I don't even know now," Liv laughed at them both.

Theo said "Ma I didn't expect to be grilled about my personal life."

"Theo, we don't have secrets." Susie smirked amused, Andy frowned confused as to why she found it amusing.

Liv yelled "YOU CAN'T RUN THIS TIME!"

"Watch us!" Skye yelled and yelled "Demi off, go with Liv,"