Chapter 36

Rye POV

We were walking back to the house, when Brook said "Its weird, yet it feels right."

"Yeah," Andy chuckled, "I know."

Slipping the key in, I turned it and we were in. And it was a mess, the radio was on and you could hear Liv singing. They were in the lounge, Skye dancing with Liv singing.

"Look at them," Mikey smirked leaving them we went through to the kitchen. They'd put the pizza's in the oven. Sitting down at the table Andy said "Well the recording went well,"

"Yeah," Mikey said as he flipped the kettle on, "after you and Rye stopped worrying over the girls...JESUS."

He'd forgotten about the other door at the end of the kitchen that led into the lounge, Liv smirked "I'm not Jesus, sorry to disappoint mate. How long you been here?"

"All of 5 minutes." Andy said amused.

"LIV GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!"

Liv snickered "WHY?!" She wandered out to the hall way, Skye yelled "Please!"

Sighing Liv ran upstairs and there was a scream and laughter, Skye came running in and practically attacked me in a hug, not that was I complaining. I'd kinda missed her hugs, since we were best mates. I chuckled "What have you done?"

"Spider." Skye giggled.

Liv appeared "Oh no you don't. Rye is not saving you,"

"Is still upstairs?" Skye asked chuckling as she pulled away from me.

Liv stared at her "Remove it."

Skye saluted her and disappeared upstairs still laughing. Liv came over to me and hugged me, Mikey chuckled "Does she usually do that?"

"No. Well...sometimes." Liv frowned.

Skye reappeared holding a box, I raised a brow "To be fair it's a medium sized dude."

"Poor guy," Skye chuckled, Liv was scowling at the box "Do not-"

Skye made as if she were to throw it at Liv, who screamed and bolted. Skye smirked "Every time, it never gets old."

"CHICKENS!" Liv screamed.

Skye yelled "DON'T YOU DARE! EVERYONE RESPECTS YOUR FEAR. EVERYONE FINDS MINE HILARIOUS!"

"Well I mean," Liv said appearing as Skye had chucked the spider out, "chickens are harmless."

Skye stared at her then said "I'd rather deal with a spider, than a chicken."

"Weirdo." Liv laughed.

Jack said "Pizza's done."

"Oh yeah," Liv chuckled.

*~*~*

It was now 8pm and Mikey and Andy were doing this Live.ly radio thing, over on the sofa. Skye and Liv were playing chess, which was rather weird, I mean I never knew they could play chess.

"Ok guys how's it going?" Andy said.

Skye looked up and glanced at Liv who smirked "Your move."

Mikey added "We're your hosts,"

"On 321.3 live.ly Radio RT," Andy said doing the jingle.

Brook chuckled "We have those two doing the live.ly and those two playing chess."

"Its great," Jack chuckled.

Andy began "So let us know what..."

"SKYE!" Mikey yelled turning to Skye who looked up, "they want you on, since you know Skandy."