Chapter 55 (prt 1)

Sherry POV

Groaning as someone whacked me with a pillow, I opened my eyes "Theo? Eddie?"

"Morning." Eddie cheered coming over and hugging me.

Theo smiled "We got Liv and Rye up already,"

"Yeah, but we still have to get Skye and Andy up," Rye laughed.

Getting up I picked Eddie up for a cuddle and trooped upstairs, setting him down he ran over and jumped on the bed. Andy moved and sitting up slightly nudged Skye "Baby, people are in the room."

I giggled as she turned over, her eyes widened when she saw Eddie "Hey bud,"

"Theo said I get to live down here with you, Liv and Sherry." Eddie grinned, a pain shot through me, glancing at Liv she wrapped an arm round me. Being here, you were in another world, and honestly I'd forgotten till now about Ma.

"Awww that's great Eddie, but you know run downstairs now with Theo and we'll be down in a moment." Skye smiled, I noticed how she'd shifted her body to lean against Andy covering his chest.

Eddie nodded and he and Theo left. Liv raised a brow "Human shield."

"Hey," Skye said, "now get out the lot of you. I am not getting up right now."

Liv cackled "You and Andy could have morning sex instead."

"LEAVE!" Skye yelled throwing a cushion at us, laughing they left, I stayed.

Skye glanced at me then at Andy who sighed "Sherry I can deal with I guess."

"I don't get it." I frowned going over and sitting on the edge of the bed, "why are you so self conscious?"

Andy shrugged "I mean I just am..."

"But you've got nothing to be self conscious about." I said confused.

Skye giggled kissing his cheek "See, you're hot."

"Well I didn't say that." I smiled.

Andy raised a brow at me "No cause you think Brook's hot."

"Shut up Fowler." I groaned blushing.

Skye giggled "Awww cute."

"Meanie." I pouted.

Andy smiled "Do us a favour, let us have like an extra half hour."

"You want me to distract them?" I smirked.

Andy nodded "Preferably yes,"

"Huh, why?" Skye said just as he wrapped his arms round her and kissed her neck.

That was a cue to leave, if I ever saw one, shutting the door I paused when I saw Brook in the bathroom. Frowning I tapped on the door, he groaned, going in my eyes widened when I saw that he'd been sick. Thankfully in the loo, so it could be flushed away. He mumbled "I'll be done in a moment..."

"You look like hell Brook." I said kindly, going over to him, he moaned "I'm done. I wanna go back to bed."

"C'mon," I said gently, there were footsteps, Skye and Andy appeared, Skye sporting a new love bite on her shoulder and neck. Andy whistled "Brook you ok mate?"

"No," he groaned, Andy came over and helped him up. Skye tilted his head up frowning "You got a fever hun,"

"I know Skye," he whined, "can I go to bed now?"

Andy frowned "We got filming to do though."

"He's hardly in any state for that." I pointed out.