Chapter 37

Liv POV

Waking up I realised it was only 7am, groaning I snuggled closer to Rye who mumbled softly "You awake?"

"Yeah but its 7am," I replied.

He glanced at me half asleep still "We're going Christmas shopping,"

"Hmmm," I groaned and then getting up grabbed my dressing gown cause it was freezing. Andy came out as did Brook, and shocker even Jack was up. Going downstairs we found no sign of Mikey or Skye which was odd. I mean its 7am on a Saturday, what could they possibly be doing. Plus the snows actually settled outside.

Andy started coughing, Rye, Brook and Jack all moved away from him, I chuckled "Aw guys don't be mean, to him,"

"He has a cold," Brook said," we don't want the cold."

Rolling his eyes he said "Its fine Liv, they don't want a cold."

He started coughing again, going over I pressed my hand to his forehead "You've got a nice temperature there Andy,"

"I know, I'm just so damn hot." he joked weakly.

The door opened and we heard voices. "Oh c'mon you and I both know you were checking her out."

"Was not." Mikey retorted.

Skye laughed as she came through, wearing Mikey's beanie and for a change one of my jackets. Rye raised a brow "Where have you two been?"

"We went for a walk," Mikey replied glancing at Skye who took his hat off and tossed it back, he sighed "You wear my hats more than your own."

"I know," she smirked, and held up a shopping bag.

I stared at her "You went to the old flat?"

"...I needed the medicine stuff." Skye sniffed, "I like organising it. That and someone was coughing," she shot Andy a look who smiled weakly.

Mikey chuckled "Right Skye, Liv what do you do on Saturdays?"

"Erm..." I trailed off looking at Skye who looked at me smirking, we said nothing.

Rye chuckled "Babe?"

"Oh you know the normal," I said putting my hair in a ponytail.

Skye coughed "Liv cleans and tidies, and I edit, write my blog or reorganise and catalogue my books."

"...you two are being serious?" Brook asked shocked.

I smiled flushing slightly "Cleaning calms me,"

"Oh yeah," Skye said spinning to me, "we need to put up shelves in the lounge."

I said flatly "If its for books then no."

"....its for bookish things," Skye said slowly, I sighed "Oh whatever we both know any shelves in this place will get overtaken by you. Speaking of which, this is yours?"

I picked up the book that had been set on the kitchen counter, Skye was glaring at me, I whistled and put it down and she stopped glaring. I smirked "You are a weird."

"Yeah and?" she sniped, "so Liv, we're up early for once."

I chuckled "Ok I'll start in the kitchen. Wait do you already have the shelves?"

"This is me we're talking about here." Skye winked at me, grabbing her phone she said to me "FYI I'm listening to an audio book,"

"Ok I'll tell you if there's a life or death situation." I smirked, holding out my hand she high fived it and disappeared off upstairs. Andy looked at me, poor boy I said "Hang on a sec,"