Chapter 52

Sherry POV

Walking into the building, I felt ready to bolt, Liv glanced at me as Skye went to the front desk and asked what we were to do. She chuckled hugging me "Don't look so terrified, you'll be fine."

Skye nodded "Ok thank you."

She came over and we sat at one of the tables, Liv glanced at the paperwork "We gotta fill it in?"

"Yeah...trouble is we're not exactly her legal guardians." Skye said tapping a pen against one section.

Liv shrugged "No, but they'll understand if we state why."

"Ok, you fill it out," Skye sighed passing her the papers.

"You ready to share?" Liv said as she began filling in the forms, her hair came untucked from her ear falling over her face.

Skye sighed "Just a nightmare."

"Memories again?" Liv said, Skye said "No. I'd prefer it to be my past than what I had a dream about."

Liv paused looking at her "What happened?"

"...I had a flashback when we were on stage supporting the boys, Blair told Andy that it would be better for the roadies if he was single again and he broke up with me. You and Rye were still happily dating, and he ended up dating some other girl. Who wasn't a mess," Skye said softly, "it just...it hit me that he could have any girl. He could have someone who isn't going to leave him at 5am because she had a nightmare or who wouldn't keep him up because she can't sleep. He could have someone who would always be there, at his side no matter what. Who didn't need time alone,"

Liv tutted as she continued "Skye, having time alone is a good thing. Equally spending time with the other boys is a good thing. We're not joined to their hips, Rye and Andy that is, we're our own people. We had a life before them, and maybe we'll have a life without them in it. Although I really hope that doesn't happen, it could. But he loves you Skye, Blair sees and knows that, the boys know that as do the girls. You make him a better person, you're helping him with his insecurities and he's helping you too. And I'm sure you'll have disagreements and fights, but it rarely happens because you two know you love the other."

"I suppose," Skye sighed, "it just scared me. Being left alone again, like I can deal with being away from him when we go on tour with The Vamps, because I know I'll be coming back to him and the boys."

I smiled "You got nothing to worry about."

"Hmmm," she hummed, "anyway I'll be ok. You nearly done?"

"Yep," Liv nodded, just as someone came over "Sherry Foster?"

Gulping I said "Hi."

"Hello dear," the lady smiled, "I'm the Headmistress here, is your...mother here?"

Liv smiled "No, I'm afraid not. She's got cancer, you see, and so Sherry lives in Slough with me, her sister, Skye my best friend and who is basically part of our family."

"Well then," the lady chuckled, "follow me to my office."

Brook POV

We'd just gotten back in it was 5pm, Kat, Maddie and Meg had left to go flower hunting, helping Meg out with the wedding planning. Rye yelled "Babe? Skye? Sherry?"

Mikey said "The car wasn't back,"

"Pizza." Jack yelled.

There was a cough, Demi appeared "Hi Ryan."