Chapter 27

Skye POV

I woke up with a jolt, glancing around I realised I was in my room, glancing next to me I saw Andy who was asleep next to me, closest to the wall. The slight cut on his forehead was healing fine, frowning I reached out and trailed a hand over his shoulder and down to his chest. He shifted slightly, opening his eyes he smiled "Go back to sleep baby,"

I felt the tears rise, and threaten to fall, pressing my lips to his I kissed him. I heard him moan slightly when I took his lower lip between my teeth and tugged slightly. His arms came to encircle my waist, I got pulled to sit in between his legs, I felt him tighten his hold round my waist pulling me closer to him, I somehow managed to wrap my legs round his waist reducing the space between us.

I felt his hand dance across back, skin on skin, and he slowly trailed his hand down to my waist. Breathing heavily as we stopped kissing, he said "Ok that's one way to wake me up Skye, care to explain why we're having a heated make out session at like 2am. Since we all crashed yesterday at like 9pm."

Untangling one of my hands from his hair I trailed my finger over his eyebrow, down under his eye, across his nose, cheek then outlined his lips. He said hoarsely "Skye please,"

"Please what?" I whispered as I kissed his neck, moaning he ended up falling back on the bed, meaning I was now sprawled out over him, attacking his neck with kisses. I stilled when I felt his hand slip down to press at my core. The only thing separating his fingers and my core, were my pyjama trousers. He whispered in my ear "Stop teasing me Skye,"

"I'm not," I breathed then shuddered when he pressed down on it, resting my head on his shoulder his other hand came up under the top to skim the side of my breasts. He nuzzled my neck, I breathed in sharply when I felt him suck hard on my sweet spot, his hands had moved back to be round my waist holding me down on top of him. He chuckled "I love you Skye."

I was about to reply when he moved to kiss me, and I fell into that kiss, I fell into this love because I didn't care if I ended up burning in the end. I would burn in a heartbeat for him...and for the boys.

Brook POV

Glancing over as the other surfaced, namely the three couples, Meg choked on her tea "Demi...what the hell?"

Demi said coolly "I have no idea what you mean,"

I saw Jack's neck and nearly choked, Jack smiled clearly happy in love. Rye shook his head "Good one mate."

Liv peered at Andy and Skye who had both skulked into the kitchen, Rye said "What?"

"They seem...less restless." Liv mused.

Rye raised a brow and said "Did you seriously sleep through it?"

"Skye." Liv said snickering, "what did you and Andy get up to last night?"

Andy came through and Maddie snickered "You have hickey's all over your neck mate,"

"I'm aware." Andy smirked as he sat down. Skye came through with two mugs, I saw her neck, no hickey on that side. Rye whistled "Damn."

Skye said darkly "Ryan. Shut your mouth, I know you know."

Rye grinned at her "What's it worth?"

She glared at him, he said cheerfully "Truth or dare."

"...go to hell." Skye grumbled.

Rye was about so say something when Skye said "Dare."

"Go a week without kissing Andy, and I'll not tell a soul." Rye grinned.