Third Book???

Hey lovelies! 

I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long for another update only for their to not be another update. It's just I needed a break from this book and began writing some other fanfic...which if you all want I may eventually put it up. And then today I was rereading the last few chapters and it felt like the best way to end. I think I just put it off for so long cause I didn't know how to end it or write a wedding scene. So I'm truly sorry for that. However...third book?

Would you guys be interested in continuing on with Liv and Skye's journey or not? Also I'd just like to say that this book alone on a word doc in size 12 font is 440 pages long and 122k approx words. I think it's my longest story to date. So yeah. 

Thank you all for coming along and sticking around for Skye and Liv's journey, it may be at it's end it may not. It really depends on what you guys want; below are your choices.

3rd book following Skye and Liv with the others

New fanfic: I have several ongoing unpublished fanfics about roadtrip at the moment so you can either have a book 3 or a new fanfic.

And even if you all want a new fanfic, if you put both that means I'll take into count that people do want a book 3 and may start work on it. Shout out to ShannonCurrie14 for being amazing, and probably one of the best outcomes I've ever had to joining a fandom. Without being a roadie and having wattpad, we'd never have found one another. So thanks girl much love, and go check out her works too! They're ahem 'well good' *winks*

Thank you to everyone who's reading this, I look forward to reading your feedback xox

If you want to talk to me or reach me elsewhere follow me on twitter @eloisethewriter as I'm pretty much always floating about on twitter.