Chapter 30

Rye POV

We all went into the house, Liv's childhood home, Theo glanced at Skye who looked slightly tense. Sherry placed a hand on Skye's shoulder "Its ok. We're here, and your house remains empty."

Skye shook her head silently, Liv glanced at Skye smiling sadly "So many memories."

"It feels the same," Skye whispered and went through to the kitchen.

Blair said "This place is decent,"

"5 bedrooms, two bathrooms, upstairs," Theo said, "spare room downstairs next to the door."

"I'll take the one downstairs," Blair said and went.

Sherry said "You boys don't mind sharing a room?"

"What about the girls?" Mikey asked.

Kat glanced at him "We're staying it what used to Skye's room when she stayed over, Skye'll be with Liv."

"Skye?" we heard Liv say quietly.

Theo and Sherry exchanged a look, and we heard crying, Liv said quietly "I know...I'm sorry. You didn't have to come back,"

"I don't want her to die Liv." Skye sobbed.

Sherry leaned against Theo who said "It'll be easier for her when she's not in the house."

"Will it?" Sherry said quietly, "Skye's come back to her childhood bro...and Ma is dying. Maybe she shouldn't have come."

"You two ok?" Theo asked.

Liv came through "Mikey,"

Mikey raised a brow but went through and we heard him talking to Skye, Liv said quietly "She won't be at ease round you guys because this is where she was drowning so to speak."

The door opened and Liv said quietly "Dad...how is she?"

"Home for now," he smiled moving aside Liv, Sherry and Theo ran to Susie who hugged them "Well its gonna be a tight fit. But the more the merrier,"

Skye appeared, Susie looked at her "I'm proud, that you're even stood here."

"...so am I." Skye shifted leaning against Mikey who had an arm round her.

Susie raised a brow "Now Skye,"

"I love how you're more concerned about my love life, than your daughters." Skye drawled.

Susie smiled "Darling, I know exactly what you're like, because you're in your hometown, you're trying to push him away. But because Mikey was there when you had your flashbacks, you gravitate towards him."

"Ma." Liv chuckled, "I can tell you're having fun."

"Yes, well, Skye's going to help prepare lunch with me. Aren't you?" Susie smiled at Skye who narrowed her eyes on her.

Theo said quietly "Ma..."

"Skye, you're not that girl anymore. If you were you'd not be stood here surrounded by friends, and with a boyfriend." Susie clucked, "now stop looking at me like that, it reminds me of the girl I met all those years ago."

Skye tilted her head to the side and said quietly "I'm going to woods."

"Skye." Susie said warningly.

Liv said "Me too,"

"Livia." Susie sighed frustrated, Liv grabbed Skye and they left.

"What was that about?" I asked.

Susie glanced at us "Maybe its time you understand who Skye was before she became part of this family,"

We went into the lounge and Susie grabbed a photo album, opening it there were pictures of Liv, Sherry and Theo. And then there was another girl, Skye. She paused on a page which had a picture of Liv, blonde hair and she was hugging Skye. Her hair was longer then, still with the blonde streak but her hair covered her eye and didn't look at the camera. Sherry came and sat down next to Susie on the floor, Blair came out and sat with us. Paul, Liv's dad was sat in the chair near the TV reading the paper.