Chapter 23

Brook POV

We'd gone on without the girls, Skye and Liv said they'd meet us at the place. Blair was as of now stressing out "I seriously hope they dress decently and no totally quirky."

"Relax Blair," Mikey said, "they'll be fine."

The door opened and Liv walked in, she was wearing jeans, a crop top and her hair had been curled slightly. She also was wearing make up, Blair looked at her "Where's trouble?"

"Probably worrying over something, Demi came with us, the others stayed at our flat." Liv replied.

The door opened again, Demi came in chuckling "Skye stop it, you look fine."

"Humph," Skye huffed coming through, she was wearing skinny jeans like Liv, and a crop top which read 'proud bookworm' along it. Blair nodded "Good you two,"

Skye glanced at Blair and rolled her eyes, Liv snickered "Don't worry Skye,"

"Can you see it?" Skye asked quietly.

Liv motioned for Skye to turn around and there was a red mark on her back, Liv said "Only the end of it,"

Skye frowned, Demi said "No one will notice,"

"But..." Skye said, Andy had moved to her side and passed her his denim jacket. She glanced at him and he smiled "It'll do the job,"

Skye asked warily "You don't want to know how I got it?"

"Sure, but you can tell me when you're ready babe," Andy smiled kissing her cheek she shook her head putting his jacket on.

Demi said "So when do you go on?"

A person came through smiling "We need you all on now, follow me."

It was surreal walking onto a stage with two sofas and a chair in the middle where the interviewer sat. The audience was cheering, clapping and I saw so many familiar faces it was nice. I was sat on the first sofa with Mikey and Rye, whilst Andy, Jack and Liv all sat on the other sofa. Skye perched on the far edge next to Liv. The interviewer chuckled "I think the audience would rather you use Andy as a seat."

The audience chuckled and all started chanting Skandy, Andy and Skye both flushed, not used to the attention. Liv coughed "Ok roadies settle down, Skye wants a break of using Andy as a seat."

Liv got up and came over to us and sat on Rye, the audience whooped Rye chuckled "Nice saving them there babe,"

"I try," she whispered winking at Skye who slid down in Liv's place, leaning against Jack who had an arm round her.

The interviewer looked at us "You have interesting dynamics here,"

"Well I mean we're all best mates," Mikey said smiling, "the girls are like our sisters,"

The interviewer chuckled "Well for those who don't know, I'm Emily and today we've got RoadTrip, Skye and Liv with us."

Emily reshuffled her cards "So I'm just gonna fire off some questions...only the girls can answer though."

"Wait is it a competition?" Liv asked suddenly.

Emily smirked "Yes. First question, who's an on-"

"Andy." they said at the same time.

We chuckled, Liv glared at Skye who smirked "Come at me sister,"

Emily chuckled "Are you going to let me finish?"

"Maybe," Skye grinned.

Emily laughed "Right next question, who's birthday is mar-"

"Mikey's." Skye said before Liv who sighed "So unfair."