Chapter 32

Rye POV

Maddie, Meg and Kat had gone back down to Slough. The rest of us were in the lounge, with Helen and Jerry, Skye's grandparents. Susie was letting them go through the photo album. Jerry shook his head "He always was violent drunk,"

"Where are the girls?" Jack asked.

Andy glanced up from his phone "Kitchen for Liv and Demi, Skye's upstairs."

"Its like you have a tracking device on her mate." Mikey teased just as Liv and Demi appeared.

Liv raised a brow "What now?"

"Where's Skye?" Mikey asked smirking, just as Skye came in carrying her laptop she went and sat on Andy's lap as there was no space anywhere else.

Andy sighed "Skye?"

"I was upstairs Mikey, why?" Skye frowned glancing at Mikey who chuckled "You boy knows where you are constantly."

Skye smiled "That's not a bad thing,"

"Doesn't it get annoying?" Demi frowned, "it'd annoy me."

Liv nodded "Same, like I love Rye and all but I don't need him knowing my every move."

"Skye what is that?" Andy laughed looking over Skye's shoulder, he had his arms round her waist making sure she didn't fall.

She giggled "My book wish list."

"...so when we eventually live together, where do you plan on keeping the books?" Andy asked amused.

Skye teased "You can take the floor, whilst I share the bed with my books."

"Geez thanks babe," Andy chuckled.

Helen and Jerry shared an amused look, Blair coughed "Andy when exactly are you planning on moving out of my flat and into a place with Skye?"

Andy glanced over "Not yet, if that's what you're asking. But one day,"

"Actually you know what we should do first," Liv said as she came and cuddled with me.

Demi snorted "We're not having a house between us and the boys."

"...she's no fun." Liv whined, Skye snickered and turned her laptop round there was a picture of a decent sized house. Liv smirked "Now I like your thinking."

Demi sighed "You two are insane, do you really think it'd work? I mean really?"

"They basically live at our flat, or we live at there's," Liv shrugged, "we're used to them."

Liv raised a brow "Hey Sherry, since you and I are the artists, help us decorate?"

"Mate I am picking the furniture." Skye laughed.

Liv snorted "With our supervision."

"Hey, what are you trying to say?" Skye pouted as she typed.

Sherry said dryly "That you'd blow the money on bookcases."

"...damn it." Skye sighed, "busted before I could even try it."

Liv laughed "See. We know you too well."

"True." Skye said, "Ooooo check this."

Spinning the laptop round it was showing a picture of a detached house, with a garden for Astra. (him being the reason the girls went back) And it had 4 bedrooms, an office, upstairs bathroom, downstairs bathroom, kitchen, lounge and utility room.

"We could make the office another bedroom so Brook and Mikey have their own rooms." Liv mused and getting up she dragged Demi and Blair with her, Skye smirked and followed with the laptop.

"Why do I get the feeling they're up to something?" Brook said amused.

Sherry smiled "Cause they are...Eddie what you doing?"

"I'm bored Sherry." Eddie whined sitting down.

There were shrieks a groan and a laugh, Demi came through "You two are unbelievable."

"You're the best Blair." Liv cheered coming back through, glancing at Demi she raised a brow "You don't have to stay there. You could take over our flat with the girls if you really wanted."

Demi nodded "Thanks."

Skye came through and dropped onto the floor somehow managing to not kill her legs or the laptop as she hit the floor. Resting the laptop down Liv lied next to her and they began whispering away pointing at the screen. Blair came through "You two are insane. Honestly I don't know why you'd want to do it."

"We have no other friends." Liv laughed, "Oh my god. Look at that beauty."

"It's a wardrobe." Skye said dryly, Liv elbowed her "Look bookcases."

Skye's eyes lit up "Kat is gonna hate me."

"Careful she may try and kidnap your bookcases." Liv snickered.

"Whose name is it going to be in?" Blair asked sitting back down.

Liv said "Mine. Cause Taylor's name will change sooner than mine."

"Take that." Skye laughed whacking her with a pillow, "it can be in both of our names."

"How far away from Blair are we?" Liv asked, Skye glanced at her "Half an hour away."

Mikey asked "What are you two blabbing on about?"

"Ahem," Skye coughed, "going to visit Evie and Jace maybe for Christmas."

I frowned "But can't you two come back with us for Christmas?"

"No, afraid not." Liv said, "Ma."

"Grandma, grandpa." Skye said and the adults went with the girls to the kitchen, were there was talking and then they came back through all of them smiling.

Liv said "Ma, behave and get to know them ok."

"...crazy." Demi smiled shaking her head at them. Skye went over to Andy and kissed him briefly then hugged the other boys, her grandparents and Susie. She said "One of you boys can drive Violet back down."

"Wait where are you going?" I asked as Liv kissed me quickly.

Liv said "Oh you know, things to do. We have our lives to sort out."

"I'm confused." Andy said, "Blair?"

Blair said "We're staying,"

"Why do you have to leave now?" I whined.

Skye winked at me and grabbed Liv who blew me a kiss and they went. We all turned to Demi who shook her head "My lips are sealed."

What on earth were they up to?

A/N

So what do we think the girls are up to? Any guesses? Don't worry all will be revealed soon as I love a good time skip, I'm impatient too xD Leave me a comment and vote if you like it.

~ Chloe