Chapter 44 (prt 1)

Rye POV

The other families arrived yesterday today was Christmas Eve, which was cool, but also chaotic because of where everyone was staying. Skye and Andy's room had us boys, excluding Jack and Demi who were in his room. My little brothers were in mine and Liv's room, Andy's mum in Brook's room, and my parents in Mikey's room. Apparently this place had a basement, with more bedrooms and that is where the rest of the families were. Well excluding Liv's who were at the flat.

"What time is it?" Brook groaned from the floor.

Liv breezed in "Get up, its noon you lazy lot, Jack and Demi have beaten you for once."

"Seriously?" Andy stared, checking his phone it showed as half 12.

Demi appeared "Get up then,"

"Yeah," Jack smirked appearing both were dressed.

There was a groan from Andy turning I smirked, Skye had collapsed on him "Get up babe!"

"Liv don't." I warned, to no use as she collapsed on me, "Liv get up and I'll get up."

She did and I got up, chuckling as Skye and Andy were now mucking about, Skye straddling him began tickling him. Mikey raised a brow "Well..."

Liv and Demi were filming it, I mean what are friends for? Andy laughed "Please stop...I have asthma."

Skye paused to stare at him "Get up then."

"I'm comfy," he whined, she then shifted to lie on top him, resting her head on his shoulder she kissed his cheek "Pwease."

"Nah this is an upgrade to before," Andy laughed, she went to move only for him to trap her against him. And then he kissed her, Liv snorted "We're leaving, that is gonna get heated fast."

Mikey chuckled and we all left, shutting the door behind us, we went downstairs all still tired. To find Kyle and Benj on the X Box, Skye and Andy appeared as well, Kyle coughed "I hate you mate," and handed Benj a £10 note.

"Did you bet on Skandy making out?" Liv smirked sitting with them.

Kyle sighed as Skye sat on his other side "Why?"

"He kissed me, and I can't refuse that boy," Skye laughed high fiving Benj.

Andy raised a brow "Need I ask?"

"I lost money cause you couldn't resist Skye." Kyle grumbled.

Liv snorted "Benj couldn't resist her either once,"

"Very true," Benj nodded as the continued playing X Box.

Brook asked "So are you two staying over all day?"

"Yep," Kyle grinned, "us four were the original squad, not you lot."

Demi snorted "How kind."

"Oh darling," Kyle smirked, Liv and Skye both glared at him, Liv said "She's with Jack."

"Pity," Kyle chuckled, Liv punched his arm and Skye whacked his head "Nah-uh, never in a million years."

Benj snickered "Bad Ky, we don't try flirting with any of the girls."

"Whose side are you on mate?" Kyle whined as they finished their game.

Benj grinned "Not yours,"

"Humph," he huffed.

"Morning!" Sherry yelled, "Benj, Ky."

"Sherry." Kyle grinned as they hugged, Skye smirked "Now if the age difference gets thrown out the window..."