Chapter 39

Mikey POV

We'd all contacted our families who shockingly, were all on board with this idea, it was the 15th of December. And the girls were acting differently, Liv was singing Christmas songs as she brought down boxes of Christmas decorations. Maddie, Kat and Meg were all lounging round discussing their plans for Christmas. Demi was rifling through one of the boxes and pulled out a drawing that had clearly been done by a 5 year old.

Skye glanced over and smiled "Liv drew that when she was 5."

"Why do you still have them?" Demi frowned.

Liv set another box down and smiled "Because Skye doesn't have hers,"

We all turned to Skye who chuckled "My parents never kept anything I did...when I went to secondary school anything I did I gave to Susie and Paul."

"That's sad," Demi said pulling out what looked like a photo album.

Skye swooped in and grabbed it "That is not for your eyes."

"Why?" Demi pouted.

Liv raised a brow "It has tons of photos from when we were at school, honestly, not a pretty sight."

"Ha, cracks me up every time." Skye snickered showing Liv a photo, Liv smirked "I gotta admit, we had a great group."

Skye smiled "Yeah...Seth."

"...too young." Liv whispered and Skye disappeared upstairs, Liv returned to pulling tinsel out.

Rye asked "You want any help babe?"

"Nope," Liv said, "Skye and I have a system, so go sit down and keep Andy company."

"I'm fine." Andy whined, considering he was still ill I'd beg to differ.

Skye came through hair up in a ponytail she glanced at Liv "Ok, lets Christmas the hell outta this house."

"Read my mind," Liv grinned and tossing tinsel to Skye, Skye began lining her shelves in here, with tinsel. And Maddie put Christmas songs on, Skye yelled "We need mistletoe."

"Why?" Liv laughed, "I mean who needs to kiss?"

There was tinsel along the bookshelves now, and along the edge of the TV, Liv glanced at Skye "Tree or attack the other rooms?"

"Kitchen, hall, oh chuck me some tinsel I have a great idea." Skye laughed.

Liv tossed her some tinsel and said dryly "Uh-oh you have an idea, that's lethal."

Skye stuck her tongue out at Liv and went out into the hall, whilst Liv went to the kitchen. Kat chuckled "I don't know how they act like 6 year olds."

"That looks wicked." Liv laughed, as she and Skye came back through.

Skye smirked "I know right, genius here. Anyway lets get the tree up."

"You have a fake tree?" Rye asked amused.

Liv glanced at him smiling faintly "Yep, Skye are you ready to assemble this masterpiece."

"Didn't realise we were assembling Andy together." Skye joked, Liv threw a bit of tinsel at her laughing "Now look, Andy's gone all red."

Skye shrugged and began construction the tree. Andy mumbled "She really has no filter."

"You just realised?" Brook laughed, Andy sighed "No, but like if she's like this when our folks are here..."

Liv raised a brow "10 days."

"8 days actually," Skye chuckled, they'd finished construction on the tree and were now decorating it.

Liv tilted her head to the side "You're not freaking out about meeting Andy's mum?"