Chapter 22

Liv POV

Andy was pacing, and nothing anyone said would make him stop, Kat said "Andy please sit down."

"No Kat," he said, "I-I-I can't because I saw the look in Maddie's eyes..."

The door opened, the girls walked in, Maddie glanced at Andy "Nice to see I stressed you out."

"Mads," Skye chided nudging her, Maddie pulled a face, Skye went over and hugged Andy who hugged her tightly "Wait...what?"

Skye looked up at him chuckling "I told you I'd only leave you for a fictional character, didn't I?"

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" Andy said eyes wide, I rolled my eyes "Rye?"

Rye glanced at me smiling "Sure babe,"

"Ooooo are you going for that lame ass walk?" Demi laughed, Skye said "Demi shush, Liv and Rye are cute. You and jack haven't even gone on a date yet,"

"We're not even dating," Demi frowned.

Skye snorted "I rest my case, stop being sassy to Rye and Liv, if they want to go on a walk then they can. And plus Andy asked me to be his girlfriend in LA in the garden of our friends house, with fairy lights in a tree,"

"WHOA back up," Demi yelled eyes wide, "he asked you to be his what with what in the tree?! You had like a picnic under a tree lit with fairy lights?!"

Skye's lips quirked "Yes."

Demi said "Were you wearing a dress?"

Skye nodded. Demi giggled then started laughing so hard she was crying, Skye shot me a look as if to say go. Taking the hint I left, with Rye.

*~*~*

We were in the nature park sat under a tree talking, just the two of us, Rye was playing with my hair which was slowly making me fall asleep. He asked "Do you think Skye will be ok?"

"With time," I murmured, "I'm sorry, I've not spent as much time with you, with it just being us. Its just Skye, Demi and then work..."

He tilted head back and kissed me, running a hand through his hair I nipped on his lower lip. Sparks went off inside me as we kissed, somehow without breaking the kiss he'd pulled me to sit in his lap. Running his hands under my top I breathed in sharply, he chuckled "Well that got heated fast."

"I'll say."

I groaned "Demi why are you here?"

Turning to find Demi stood there, and the others with her, I glared at them all. Rye grumbled "Yeah guys,"

"Blair wants us, meeting," Andy said, "sorry you two."

I pouted "Get Blair to come here."

"He won't." Brook laughed.

Skye smirked at me "Oh he will,"

"Thanks Skye." Rye yelled kissing my neck I shrieked at the sudden contact writhing in his hold, laughing he began tickling me.

Skye said "Blair come on, yes I know but just for today? Thank youuuuu!"

"I thought you were walking?" Demi said leaning against a tree.

I stared at her "I thought you liked Jack?"

"No Liv," Maddie laughed, "she luuuurves Jack."

Demi flushed "Do not."

"DEMI AND JACK SITTING IN A TREE!" Skye yelled.

Maddie, Meg, Kat and Skye all carried on "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"GET BACK HERE TRAITORS!" Demi yelled, the girls shrieked and all took of running, Demi chasing after them.

"Quick," Mikey laughed, "make out whilst Demi's occupied."

"I heard that!" Demi yelled shooting Mikey a look.

Brook laughed "I mean come on she should be occupied with Jack."

"Yasssss Brook I love you." Skye yelled running to Brook and hugging him, he laughed at Skye "Love ya too sis,"

She grinned at him, Demi sighed "I hate you."

"Nawww look at that red face." Meg teased.

Rye whispered "I love you Liv,"

"I love you more Rye," I giggled kissing him.

There was a cough, Blair was here.

"So what's the meeting about?" Brook asked.

Blair said "TV interview, boys and Skye and Liv are on."

"Wait what?" Skye and I yelped.

Blair chuckled "It'll be fine,"

"Erm hello? Earth to Blair, I am no ok with going on live TV with these kids." Skye said staring at him.

Blair said "Trust me Skye, you and Liv are better doing the things alongside the boys."

"...we're dating them." I said slowly.

Blair sighed "I had noticed. I mean Rye usually has lipstick on his face from you, and the amount of times I've walked in on those two making out...well."

Skye and Andy looked at each other sharing an amused look, Blair said "Oh yeah you think its funny now, just wait."

"Blair you really think this will work?" I asked warily.

He nodded "Yes I do,"

"But they'll ask questions." Skye whined.

Blair laughed "That's the point of an interview Skye."

"I mean about our past, about our relationships," Skye frowned shooting him a look.

He looked at her smiling "With Liv at your side Skye...there's nothing you can't do."

"...in that case Liv I'm kidnapping you from Rye, we're going shopping." Skye said.

I stared at her "Clothes shopping?"

Skye nodded. Demi yelled "Oh I am so coming,"

"No you're not, you and Jack need to get together." Skye shot her a look.

Maddie laughed "I think you've shocked Liv and the boys."

"You want to go clothes shopping?" Andy asked shocked.

She nodded "We'll see you tomorrow Fovvs,"

"Ok," Andy chuckled, wrapping an arm round her he kissed her "See you tomorrow babe."

Rye kissed me and then linking arms with Skye we went off to go shopping.

A/N

Ahem...so yeah this is pretty short. Don't kill me ok, I'm like tired now and gonna go watch YouTube or read or maybe sleep...maybe. But leave me a comment or two on your thoughts and anything you'd really like to see happen. Demi, if you put Jami I'll shoot you cause Jami is slowly gonna happen. Anyway love to you all and can you believe Brook was 19 today? So unreal, he's growing up xx

~ Chloe