Chapter 54

Sherry + Skye 

Sherry: Skye...

Skye: Yo what's up? I'm kinda at work but you know...who gives a toss about the customers.

Sherry: Wow...you're a such a great model. Anyway I'm bored, I hate physics

Skye: Bugger...hang on a guys just come in and specifically requested me to serve him and his mates. I'll serve him something brb

Sherry: I'm telling Andy your in high demand

Sherry: Soooo how was he?

Skye: Right I'm back, he was a waste of space. So I have a deal to strike with you, if I help you and Brook get together. Help me get Kat and Mikey together?

Sherry: Firstly what's to say Brook even likes me? I mean I'm 14...practically 5 years younger than him. That and he could do so much better than me

Skye: ....right moving past that thing you think he's cute?

Sherry: Well...yes. And he always makes me smile, I enjoy spending time with him too

Skye: Well then. So deal?

Sherry: Liv's gonna kill us

Skye: I'd worry more about Blair than Liv

Sherry: Ugh...I hate love

Skye: Love hates us all

Mikey POV

We were all sat in the lounge, Liv had just gotten in from work, Sherry was still at school, Skye at work. When Sherry appeared and sat next to me on the sofa, I glanced at her "You got let out early?"

"Yeah, last class was cancelled." she said.

Liv raised a brow "Uh-huh and your sat with Mikey why?"

"He looked lonely sat on his own." Sherry said smiled.

I looked at her amused "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," she smiled sweetly.

Skye yelled "I SWEAR TO GOD!"

Sherry giggled "How long?"

"I am NEVER wearing a skirt again." Skye growled walking in, she'd been at work way before we were up pulling two jobs. Sherry whistled "That's short."

"Apparently too tempting as well," she growled, then paused, "having said that they did tip well."

Liv rolled her eyes "Did you bend over in front of them?"

"NO!" Skye shrieked tossing a bag at Liv who laughed "Oh come on, why else would they tip you?"

Skye shrugged "Cause I've got blue hair."

Sherry narrowed her eyes on the jacket "What top are you wearing?"

Skye took the jacket off, it was a long sleeve crop top but it was lacey, I mean it looked good on her. Andy sighed "You wear that to work but baggy tops around me?"

"Hey," Skye said smirking at him, "I get naked for you."

Sherry groaned "No one cares about your sex life."

"I care." Andy laughed.

Skye giggled "See Andy cares."

"Well he would, unless you're sleeping with someone else." Sherry drawled.