Chapter 33

Skye POV

It'd been a week since we'd come back down to Slough, it was middle of November now. And the cold was setting in, but we had a house. Liv glanced at me, arms linked as we wore thick coats keeping us warm against the cold. She said "This place, is ours."

"Yeah." I grinned, "and of course the boys are chipping in when they get it as an early Christmas present from us."

I slid the key into the door and opened it. Walking in the place was bare apart from the carpets. Taking my beanie off and coat, I was left in my woolly jumper. Liv grinned as she said "Stairs."

"I know," I smiled, "we have stairs."

Liv produced a notebook and said "Ok, painting needs to be done first."

"Agreed," I said as we went into the kitchen, the only room that had any fittings. Cupboards, dishwasher, fridge, freezer it was a decent size. And there was a utility room off to the side too. There would be space for a table too in here, Liv mused "Ok, what colour for the kitchen?"

"Cream or beige, light colour." I frowned, setting the laptop down I began setting up the wi-fi for us. We'd need a TV too, and of course a lot of other stuff. I said "Oh can we have wooden flooring in the kitchen?"

"Yep," Liv nodded.

And so we spent the next few hours planning out what we'd need to do to make this place a home.

Mikey POV

It'd been nearly a month since the girls had disappeared back to Slough and we boys still had no idea what they were up to. However we were nearly back at the flat anyway, as it was early December and we'd been vlogging and recording covers as usual for the Roadies. Arriving back to the flat we opened the door to find a note on the floor, Demi picked it up and said "Its for you boys, I'm gonna head back to mine."

Kissing Jack goodbye she disappeared, Brook opened it and there was a note with an address on. Andy asked "Blair can you..."

"Yes." he laughed.

Leaving our stuff in the room we piled back into the car and he drove us to the address. Closer to the edge of Slough, we were down a cul-de-sac and he stopped in front of a house. Getting out Rye said "This place is massive."

And it was down the road there were what 6 houses on each side, and it was set back, it looked awesome. But...Blair chuckled "Go on."

"What?" Rye frowned confused.

Andy shrieked and we turned to see Skye on his back, her hair was longer again and she was wearing a beanie and a scarf. Liv appeared next to Rye and we stared at the girls, I asked "Erm...why are we here?"

"Oh this?" Skye smirked and I saw her toss something to Rye, Liv tossed something to Andy, and then Jack got one, Brook and me. It was a set of keys. Skye was spinning a set of her own round her fingers, Liv raised a brow "I hope Astra's behaved."

"He's a good boy," Skye laughed as they walked up the path, Liv said "My turn or yours?"

"You can." Skye chuckled, Liv unlocked the door and went in, Skye glanced at us and laughed "Their faces."

"Are so adorable." Liv grinned, "Skye what are you doing?"

Skye yelled "Shut the door! Its freezing."

"They still stood there staring." Liv yelled back.

Skye reappeared and running out in the cold in just a top and jeans, grabbed Andy and Brook dragging them with her. We followed, Blair chuckled and left. Going in I stared round, it felt like a home. Astra was there greeting everyone, Liv said from upstairs "Skye, did you nick my laptop?"