Chapter 16

Dan's P.O.V.

I was getting worried. Jay seemed to be struggling, with iron deficiency I assumed but it seemed to be getting the best of her. That was the second time in barely a few days she had almost passed out, the first time was in the hospital.

Louise and Cat took it well when we told them what Officer Briny told us. Louise nodded, she knew what we ment and how dangerous it could be. You could be hospitalized from iron deficiency so we had to get her to eat, especially meat. She was eating then, the spaghetti and meatballs Louise and her had made, but she seemed okay even after what happened a few minutes ago.

Jay wasn't talking, just listening to our conversation and glanced between us as we ate. We were talking about YouTube, and a few upcoming conventions including Vidcon and Playlist which were coming up quite soon, Vidcon in just under a month actually.

The more I thought about it, the more I realised we had so much stuff Jay would have to come with too, and the earlier it would out her to our audience. I wasn't sure how well she'd take that, but if it outed her, it would sure as hell out Phil and I.

We were together, yes. We hadn't specifically told Jay that we were together but I wasn't sure if she'd worked it out or not because we hadn't been as affectionate as normal, mostly because of me.

I hated being openly affectionate in front of others, even friends and family so Phil just left me be, which I was extremely thankful for. He knew I hated it so we were only affectionate alone and just wasn't comfortable enough with Jay yet to do anything.

I had seen a lot of fans theories about our relationship, and some of them were very close. We had been through a bit of a rough patch in 2012 and I struggled to even pretend to be friends on camera, hence the no touching thing and the awkwardness that happened then.

Since the re-brand and becoming more comfortable with myself I had found it a lot easier, although it still wasn't to the point where we could come out to everyone. Our families knew and some close friends did too but that was the extent of it in case someone spilled it on accident.

I hated it, but I knew I wasn't yet ready to take the risk and let the world come crumbling down. The fans knew what happened in March and although I was off the anti-depressants now, depression still had a hold on my life and kept me from doing many things, even with Phil's help.

Officially speaking I was bisexual, which most of the fans had guessed because of my blog when I was younger. Phil was asexual, so there goes all the fan's- ugh- rather disturbing fanfictions, but I didn't care. We were quite happy just as we were.

---------------------------------------

Cat and Louise went home late, long after Jay had gone up to bed and long after I was ready for bed. Once Jay had left I was a little more comfortable in showing affection because Cat and Louise both knew about our relationship, which ended up in me falling asleep on Phil's lap.

He woke me up just as they left, so he could get up and let them out but I barely had enough energy to wave them goodbye so Louise leaned down and gave me a small kiss on the cheek, hugging me tightly.

When Phil came back I was almost asleep again and he spent a few minutes sitting beside me and poking my stomach to try and make me get up from couch. I really didn't feel like moving, so I curled up behind Phil, my head behind his back and feet next to his knees.

"Come on Dan, you need to go to bed." I let out a quiet hum but still didn't move, at least not until Phil lifted my head and shoulders up and leaned my body against his. My head was resting in crook of his neck and my hair, now sticking up, was tickling his chin and cheeks.

One of his hands ran through my hair and the other rested on my back, my hands stuck between his chest and mine.

"You feeling okay Dan?"

"I think so- mostly tired." I let out a huge yawn before returning my head into Phil's neck, whining as he tried to move away.

"Let's go to bed you, you'll fall asleep on me again I then I'll have to wake you up. And I know you hate that." I smiled at the thought of the last time I fell asleep on him, about a month back.

I had spent most of the day editing a video and hadn't had anything to eat all day, I hadn't felt hungry at all. Phil had come in to get me at about 10 to watch some T.V., only to find that I had fallen asleep at my desk. It wasn't exactly comfortable but when he woke me up I had almost slapped him, hating being woken up.

He had managed to drag me out to the living room but it was there that I fell asleep on him, and not for the first time either, but still definitely not the last.

------------------------------------------

I don't remember how Phil managed to get me into bed, but somehow I ended up underneath the duvet with Phil curled in beside me, trying not to let his cold ass feet brush against mine.

"Night Dan, love you."

"Love you too Phil."