Thank You So Much

Yes. This is the final chapter of this book and it's a thank you to everyone that's been there throughout this book, from the beginning through to the end.

If you've read this book, thank you.

If you've voted on this book, thank you.

If you've commented on this book, thank you.

I don't know if words can express how happy and grateful I am for being able to write and actually finish this book and the support I've gotten through. The votes and the comments have made me so happy because I feel like I'm able to do something for someone, just as other books and writers have done something for me.

Because I'd been reading fanfiction for so long I figured it was time to give something back to this amazing community of people that unites under their common love of Dan and Phil. It's been an amazing experience to be a part of this community and I plan on sticking it out as long as I can here, even as some of my interest moves on to more things.

So thank to everyone out there that has read my book.

And a very special thank you to the following people, some of whom have been around since the very beginning.

gennypenny7

Cheesecat7

YukatagirlGaming

phanissomewhatreal

average_dan

BUBBLEGUMKATAri

Factor11

im_a_fabulous_bxtch

daddykermitisgone

NaraDarkwood

sleepy__pillow

skyjunior2015

purplepaperbird

_KK_Beck_19_

PhanGirlWrites_

molliephoenix

TheMortalDevices123

retrosgeorge

laniyaiskool

AZlestrange

Fanficlivy

I also would have tagged takeher2themoon but they seem to have deleted their profile 😔

(Sorry if I've missed anyone but I was going off comments because I can't see some of the past voters, so tell me if I've missed you)

Thank you to everyone. It's been an amazing journey.