Ch8 Beach Day!

"Coran! You didn't tell us this planet has a beach!" Lance exclaims excitedly. "Just what we need after that dry, desert place we went last. I can't wait to see Allura in a bikini!"

Lance winks at the princess, who tilts her head in confusion.

"What is a biki-knee?" Allura inquires.

Lance gasps in shock. "You poor deprived soul!"

"Don't do it Allura. It's a trap!" Pidge says. "It's a capitalist method for men to perve on girls."

"That is not true!" Lance argues.

"It doesn't matter. Allura doesn't need to wear a bikini," Shiro says defensively. "She can wear whatever feels comfortable."

"Bikini's are comfortable." Lance replies.

"Then how about you wear one and see how you feel!" Pidge snaps.

"Can't." Lance says with a smirk. "You'd get too jealous."

"What is a bikini!" Allura shouts in frustration.

"It's a two piece swimsuit." Hunk answers simply.

"Yeah, two pieces barely covering your chest and your butt." Pidge says. "The idea is to show as much skin as possible without exposing your privates."

Lance grins giddily before getting slapped by Pidge.

Keith rolls his eyes and turns to leave. "Who cares! Let's just go."

.

Lance runs out onto the beach wearing his usual blue board-shorts. Likewise, Shiro is wearing black ones, Hunk is wearing yellow and Keith, red. Pidge, however, is sitting on a towel under an umbrella fully clothed.

"Pidge, where's your swimsuit?" Lance asks as he passes.

"You think I want to go swimming in salty, sticky water and then suffer the consequence of being covered in sand for months after?" Pidge retorts. "Doesn't sound fun to me. Plus, I have enough freckles already thank you."

"It's fun if you just don't think about that stuff and live in the moment." Lance says.

"If you want to peel two layers of skin off of my crispy red body tomorrow then sure, I'll come right in." Pidge replies before sticking her nose in her book.

Lance shrugs and continues his way down the beach. Hunk and Coran are enjoying themselves in the water. Coran is wearing some kind of scuba suit, which has Lance wondering what the females on Altea wear in the water.

Something suddenly smacks Lance in the back of his head.

"Ow!" Lance yips.

He rubs the back of his head and peers down at the red Frisbee lying in the sand beside him.

"Oh, sorry Lance!"

Lance looks up to see Keith jogging towards him, wisps of black hair flowing in the wind behind him. Keith smiles brightly at Lance as he runs. Lance's eyes travel down Keith's rugged shoulders, his toned arms, and finally come to rest on his defined abs. All of that training really pays off, Lance thinks to himself as he stares.

Keith finally comes to a stop in front of Lance. "Uh, sorry again Lance."

Lance snaps out of his thoughts. "Oh, right."

He and Keith both reach down for the Frisbee, knocking heads in the process.

"Ouch." Keith says as he clasps a hand on his forehead.

Lance quickly scoops up the Frisbee and stands up straight. "Sorry Keith! You okay?"

"Yeah. What goes around comes around I guess." Keith answers with a smile. "How about you? Does your head hurt?"

Soulmates - Klance fanfiction {Voltron Legendary Defenders} Lance x Keith LaithOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara