Ch35 Spa Day

A/N: Saucy but no smut
.
.
.
"I'd like a full facial and hair treatment please." Allura requests the salon staff.

The woman working at the counter is a white, furry alien with beautiful blue eyes. She gestures to Pidge with a fangy smile.

"And the young boy?"

Pidge had been busy trying to pound some gas out of her chest. She pauses and clears her throat before answering, "Ah, just the face thing thanks."

"Alright, please make yourselves comfortable." The worker says politely.

Pidge finally lets go of a long, loud burp before slumping down into one of the salon's lounge chairs. She sniffs and relaxes her hands behind her head, getting into a comfortable position before speaking.

"Allura, you and I are both intelligent women."

The worker stops to look over Pidge's tiny stature dressed in boyish clothes with scruffy, unwashed hair. She then turns to princess Allura, who looks to be following the conversation casually.

"Yes," Allura agrees as she sits down in the chair next to Pidge.

The worker shifts her eyes from Princess Allura to Pidge once more before slowly returning to her task.

"So I'm sure we're a lot more capable than the others at picking things up." Pidge continues, her voice dropping a little. "You've noticed, haven't you? Lance and Keith having trouble..."

Allura shifts anxiously. She promised Keith she wouldn't tell anyone but it is clear Pidge has deciphered it on her own.

"I have..." Allura admits.

"I know I joke around a lot and I'm always teasing Lance, but...I really do want them both to be happy. I know this is something between the two of them that they have to resolve but I can't help thinking that maybe if they just had a little support it would be easier for them. In fact, I think majority of the problem is that they feel alone in this." Pidge says sadly. "Sometimes I see them hurting but then I look around and no one else is noticing."

"It is true," Allura replies. "Keith isn't familiar with having friends or family...people to rely on. He's always thought that he has to handle everything on his own. And Lance...well, he's just the opposite. He's always been surrounded by others, and now he is struggling because for the first time he feels alone."

"Well, I don't think I can really do much. Neither of them would listen to me." Pidge says. "That's why I wanted to bring this up, I think you or Shiro should talk to them."

Allura sighs. "I think you may be right."

.

Meanwhile, Keith and Lance are going for their promised spa trip in the bathhouse. Lance shuffles alongside Keith, holding up a towel to shield him as they head to the spas.

"Could you stop that?" Keith says.

"I'm protecting your dignity!" Lance replies, shifting his eyes cautiously. "No one gets to lay eyes your pure virgin skin..."

Keith raises an eyebrow. "Who said I was a virgin?"

"Huh?!" Lance squeaks, his face turning red.

The towel slips from Lance's fingers. He snaps from his shock in a panic, fumbling to recollect the fabric and cover up Keith once more.

"What? Y-Y-You, you've really—?" Lance stutters, completely disoriented.

"Pfft—" Keith laughs. "Only joking! But seriously, who talks like that anyway?"