Ch34 Snow Day

Treating yall with an extra long chapter :)

Pls vote if you enjoy <3

.

The bathhouse venue has provided team Voltron with some very warm and of course very colour appropriate clothes and gear to wear on this frosty planet. Now that they aren't at risk of freezing to death, everyone is quite keen to play in the snow.

"This'll be so fun!" Lance cheers as everyone makes their way to the sledding slopes. "Keith lets race when we get there!"

"If your snowboarding is as good as your sand surfing, I'm not sure I want to be anywhere near you." Keith says.

"Psh, you're just scared." Lance replies complacently.

"Scared of crushing your ego and hurting your feelings, yeah." Keith retorts.

"Mmnnh..." Lance grumbles as he pouts.

"Pfft—" Pidge snorts with laughter. "I've never seen anyone be able to shut Lance up like you do, Keith."

"It really is funny," Hunk agrees with a snicker.

"I'll shut you all up!" Lance yaps.

"It feels like we're always picking on Lance, surely you could give him a break." Allura tries.

"In that case maybe I should race him," Keith says with a smirk. "He's bound to break a couple bones."

Lance clenches his fist angrily, his eyes ablaze. "That's it—I challenge you all to the deadliest of battles!" He declares. "A snowball fight!!!"

Pidge's eyes spark with determination. "I will win!"

"You're on!" Keith joins in.

"Sorry to break it to you guys but we all know I'm packing the punch." Hunk says as he cracks his knuckles.

Allura shrugs at Shiro, who heaves a sigh.

"Try not to hurt each other." He says.

The four kids rush outside to initiate the fight that soon breaks out into a seriously obstructive war. Keith has a strong arm, his shots hurt the most. Lance has impeccable aim; he can hit any target, even the tiny, nimble Pidge. Pidge is quick, forming and firing small snowballs like a machine gun. Hunk goes for the blunt force approach by knocking people down with bigger snowballs, slow but affective.

Pidge cackles like a goblin as she fires snowballs at her teammates, or rather, temporary enemies. Lance sticks out his tongue as he aims and pegs a clump of snow right at her face, causing her to flop backwards and drop all of her ammunition.

"Nice work, sharpshooter." Keith whispers flirtatiously.

Lance blushes, the heat on Keith's breath in the crisp, winter air making his brain go fuzzy.

All of a sudden, a massive boulder of snow crashes into Lance and buries him in the ground. Hunk laughs as he points at the lanky limbs sticking out of the snow. Keith turns a sharp eye to Hunk, who stops laughing immediately. His face drains with fear as Keith pulls his arm back and launches a snowball towards him. Except that Hunk dives aside and the snowball ends up flying right into the face of Shiro. The game momentarily stops as the paladins stare at Shiro in horror. The snow slowly crumbles and falls from his face, revealing the frown of a dad ready to punish. Combine all of the individual skills of Keith, Lance, Pidge and Hunk, and you've got Shiro's fighting style. Definitely not a force to be reckoned with.

"Uh...Sorry, Shiro." Keith says nervously.

Shiro remains silent as he scoops up some snow in his hand. It was an absolute massacre, a completely one-sided fight. So much for trying not to hurt each other, by the end of it all everyone's face is red from being pelted with icy snow, and Hunk and Pidge are both lying limp in the snow.