Ch46 Love Apocalypse

I'm back bitchez *finger guns in depression*

Seriously thank you so much to all the people still reading this book when I haven't published a new chapter in months! I am so sorry. And thank you for all your votes and comments, please continue to support. I actually have the book all planned out, I just can't bring myself to write anything. But I must persist!

Okay, go enjoy the long awaited update and rest assured that this is not yet the final chapter

.

.

.

Lance sits cross-legged on Keith's bed, muttering to himself as he rummages through the big bag of condoms he had purchased from the space mall.

"Rimmed, sleek, sented, flavoured-- What is with all of these options? I thought condoms had a pretty straight forward structure and purpose...Why would you need it to smell like," Lance squints at one of the labels. "...Elderberry Ecstacy? Argh, I have no idea what I'm doing! Which one do I pick?"

Lance's eyes sparkle at the sight of a blue box. Thinking it fate, he grabs it eagerly and chucks aside the bag. But, alas, his face sinks into a gloomy frown when he reads, "Extra Small".

Lance groans and throws himself backwards onto the bed in frustration. "What do I dooOoOoo? This has to be perfect!"

.

Meanwhile, Keith has his arms crossed, fingers fidgeting, feet tapping, head spinning--

"Dude are you on drugs?" Comes Pidge's blunt voice.

"Huh?" Keith's head snaps forward to face Pidge but it only takes a second for his eyes to start flickering elsewhere.

Pidge leans into Keith's field of vision. "You expecting something?"

"No." Keith says shortly. "I wish."

"You're clearly dying to ask, I don't know why you're so stubborn." Pidge replies.

"Whaddyamean?" Keith mumbles lazily as he tries to peer past Pidge.

Pidge draws out an "L" sound teasingly, which immediately captures Keith's attention. He stares at her intensely as he anticipates the next syllable but all that comes is laughter.

"I haven't even said his name and you're practically drooling!" Pidge mocks.

"Alright tell me where he is I'm dying!" Keith snaps.

Pidge finishes her last chuckles and shrugs. "I dunno."

"Then why are you wasting my time?" Keith growls irritably.

"Why don't you just go find him yourself?" Pidge asks.

"I caaaaan't!" Keith whines. "Hunk needs my help testing recipes or whatever and I keep eating as fast as I can but, but they just keep coming. How does he cook that fast Pidge? How?"

Right on cue, Hunk emerges from the kitchen and serves Keith an extremely large platter of tarts.

"Okay, every single thing is slightly different so you need to eat them all." He advices. "Also, you have to reeaally take your time or you won't taste all the flavours and then I'll just have to cook it all again like the pies."

"Yes, I remember the pies..." Keith says miserably before taking the slowest bite in history.

Pidge raises a brow. "So...Do you know where Lance is, Hunk?"

Keith eyes Hunk, who gulps nervously. "He's...taking a nap?"

Keith scowls and continues chewing his tart. "Napping. How could he nap without me? I love naps! Can't believe it doesn't even bother him, he didn't even try to see me first, meanwhile I'm withering away every second we're apart." Keith stops to sniff sadly. "I just want to see his stupid face..."