Ch13 Frustration

Keith grabs his black shirt off the top of the laundry pile and slips it on, only to find that it is at least two times his size.

"Oh...this must be Shiro's shirt." He notes.

Keith holds up his arms, the sleeves of the shirt hanging loose like a poncho.

"Pfft—what are you wearing Shiro's clothes for?" Ridicules a familiar voice.

Keith turns to see Lance, Pidge and Hunk entering the laundry room, presumably to collect their clothes.

"I didn't put it on intentionally. I thought it was mine." Keith explains.

He is about to take off the shirt when Lance grabs the bottom hem of it.

"You look so small and cute in this baggy thing." Lance giggles as he pulls out the shirt as far from Keith's body as it will go. "I bet it's big enough to fit the both of us."

"Try it!" Hunk encourages. "You'll be like Siamese twins!"

"That's stupid." Keith says bluntly.

"You're right." Pidge replies. "You're probably just too masculine. You'll fill that shirt in no time, there's no way Lance could fit in there with you."

Lance flinches. Pidge smirks, knowing that Lance cannot resist a challenge.

"Boo!" Hunk hollers. "I wonna see me some Siamese twins! Bring out the Voltron Hybrid!"

Pidge's mockery creeps up the back of Lance's neck, whispering taunting promptings into his ear. Hunks chanting eggs him on like a spur.

"This string bean, are you kidding me?" Lance laughs. "Keith doesn't even fill half this shirt."

"I'm telling you, you're not going to fit in there. But if you're so confident, please, prove me wrong." Pidge says.

"Move over Keith!" Lance says immediately.

Lance slaps his hand onto Keith's face, shoving him aside as he wriggles his way into the shirt.

"What? No! I do not consent!" Keith thrashes around angrily, but the shirt is getting tighter.

"Ha! This is easy. I would say we could fit Pidge in too, but I'm afraid I'm just too buff." Lance says as he squirms his way up through the shirt.

"Wooo! Voltron Hybrid!" Hunk cheers.

"I am taking no part in this. Let me out." Keith demands.

Lance is too busy trying to squeeze his head through the same head hole as Keith to listen. The collar of the shirt tightens around Keith's neck.

"Stop! You're choking me you idiot." Keith wheezes.

Lance's head slips through the hole, releasing the tension around Keith's neck. Keith takes a short moment to gasp for air before kicking his foot back into Lance's leg.

"Ow!"

Lance attempts to swivel round to shove Keith but any movement is almost impossible to achieve so he really just flails angrily.

"Behold! The Voltron Hybrid, Klance!" Hunk announces.

"I told you I could fit." Lance says smugly.

"Congratulations. Now get out." Keith replies dully.

"Wait, I have to put my arm through the sleeve." Lance yanks at his arm but it doesn't budge. Both of his limbs are pinned to his side in an awkward T-rex sort of pose. "I...I can't move my arms."

Keith grunts as he writhes around in the shirt. "You...idiot!"

"Stop touching me!" Lance complains.